code.google.com
XP
Country
KTroopA said:
working
bow.gif

tested both dols and my 4gb sdhc sandisk is working perfect with coverfloader
smile.gif
thanks dude for the continued good work you do!

also i like the news icon thing in the top left with the bleeding edge version. very nice touch so can keep up to date with changes. is it dynamic and updates thru wifi?

Glad to hear it works!
As with all features and fixes, this was a TEAM effort - so credit goes there.

The news feature is updated automatically as the feed gets updated by the team. Hopefully we'll tie it in with an auto update function in the near future...

KTroopA

Trophies
XP
Country
fishears said:
KTroopA said:
working
bow.gif

tested both dols and my 4gb sdhc sandisk is working perfect with coverfloader
smile.gif
thanks dude for the continued good work you do!

also i like the news icon thing in the top left with the bleeding edge version. very nice touch so can keep up to date with changes. is it dynamic and updates thru wifi?

Glad to hear it works!
As with all features and fixes, this was a TEAM effort - so credit goes there.

The news feature is updated automatically as the feed gets updated by the team. Hopefully we'll tie it in with an auto update function in the near future...

cool. i continue to use this loader as remains the easiet to use and looks great. simple interface ftw
smile.gif

yep of course. my thanks goes to the whole team as well
grog.gif

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
fishears said:
Here's a couple of dols that should fix the SDHC issues some people have been experiencing.

The first is built from the SVN revision 869 and is therefore bleeding edge:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ixo2mnwlxwy/CoverFlowR869.dol

The second is built from the stable branch and should be solid:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ftgqqegntnk/...low_sdhcfix.dol

Test results so far were very positive but please let us know if you still have SDHC issues with either of these files.

can confirm working for me finally lol

great fix can finally use CF now

Scoobyscoobydoo

Trophies
XP
Country
fishears said:
Here's a couple of dols that should fix the SDHC issues some people have been experiencing.

The first is built from the SVN revision 869 and is therefore bleeding edge:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ixo2mnwlxwy/CoverFlowR869.dol

The second is built from the stable branch and should be solid:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ftgqqegntnk/...low_sdhcfix.dol

Test results so far were very positive but please let us know if you still have SDHC issues with either of these files.

Revision 869 & above are code dumping/freezing with rev14 for myself, just using a 2gb SD card.

The stable branch is solid but has wiimote syncing issues and doesnt sync with the wii for a whlie after the loader has finished loading, rev869 syncs straight away as its loading but is not stable.

*** Stable 1.0 branch now works fine with rev14 - sync issues sorted ***

Sacohen9665

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does CoverFloader sllow for you to point to an alternate dol.

I have a couple of games that will only play if I point to the DOL that is in the ISO or if I extract it from the ISO and store it on my SD card.

I can't seem to find a setting for this under the games settings or the global settings.

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
Sacohen9665 said:

I have a couple of games that will only play if I point to the DOL that is in the ISO or if I extract it from the ISO and store it on my SD card.

I can't seem to find a setting for this under the games settings or the global settings.

Not yet but this feature is in development

skunk123punk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sacohen9665 said:

No CoverFlow doesn't really slow at any point, only sometimes takes a while to sync with the wiiremote. The speed is really good otherwise

Skunk

Sacohen9665

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fishears said:
Sacohen9665 said:

Not yet but this feature is in development

Thanks for the response. Not what I wanted to hear, but at least it's in the works.

Tetsuo Shima

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Stable dol is working for me too, thx to the team
smile.gif

On another note, I am experiencing code dumps everytime I start CF with nunchuck plugged in the wiimote (this happened even before cIOS rev 14)

Tetsuo Shima

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yes it's the forwarder, I can boot the dol from HBC with nunchuck plugged in.
Well, it's a pity that it won't be fixed soon... but take your time

w_n_s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just switched to this loader from USB Loader GX. I upgraded to cIOS 38 Rev 14 and so far it's running fine.

My only small nag is the loading screen. I don't mind the speed, I understand why it would take longer, my issue is it's ugly, when CoverFloader is so nice. If the progress bar was replaced with a nice graphic, then that would complete it for me.

Just my 2 cents
biggrin.gif

Good work lads.

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
w_n_s said:
I just switched to this loader from USB Loader GX. I upgraded to cIOS 38 Rev 14 and so far it's running fine.

My only small nag is the loading screen. I don't mind the speed, I understand why it would take longer, my issue is it's ugly, when CoverFloader is so nice. If the progress bar was replaced with a nice graphic, then that would complete it for me.

Just my 2 cents
biggrin.gif

Good work lads.

What do you have in mind?

BTW: @the thread - alt dol loading is about to be finished...

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
fishears said:
w_n_s said:

Just my 2 cents
biggrin.gif

Good work lads.

BTW: @the thread - alt dol loading is about to be finished...

nice can we expect it any time soon

w_n_s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
fishears said:
w_n_s said:

Just my 2 cents
biggrin.gif

Good work lads.

Hmmm, good question. Something that fits in with the look of the loader itself. Something that encorporates the black / white glossy look of the Cover Loader. I'd have to say the coverfloader logo itself IMO doesn't fit in with the overall look of the App, it's a bit cartoony, whereas the loader isn't. With respect to USB Loader GX, the logo / splash screen fits in nicely with the App overall.

I know it's not important, but a nice logo and continuity makes something look and feel really nice to use. As a marketing exercise at the least, a new snazzy logo might pull over some users from GX, boosting the interest for this loader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Caller -"Everytime I start a game on my S24, playing on a external monitor, someone calls or...