- Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10
- Virtua Tennis 2009
- Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings
- The House Of The Dead 2 & 3 Return
- Madden NFL 07 (PAL)
- Boogie
- Pangya! Golf With Style (PAL)

In GameSettings select Alternative DOL : from Image and set your Game Fix ( if needed )
Please report about the results, a file debug.txt is generated in sd:/usb-loader

LoudBob11

Unfortunatly i can't test this build, it freezes right after it loads the covers for me.

edit: 4.1E Cios rev 10

nitrozz

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
RolloS60 said:
alt.DOL from image with autoselection

CF_r892.rar

Please test CoverFloader r892 with these games:

- FIFA 08
- Wii Sports Resort
- Medal of Honor: Heroes 2
- Red Steel
- SSX Blur
- NBA Live 08 (PAL)
- Madden NFL 08 (PAL)
- Metal Slug Anthology (PAL)
- Grand Slam Tennis
- Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10
- Virtua Tennis 2009
- Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings
- The House Of The Dead 2 & 3 Return
- Madden NFL 07 (PAL)
- Boogie
- Pangya! Golf With Style (PAL)

In GameSettings select Alternative DOL : from Image and set your Game Fix ( if needed )
Please report about the results, a file debug.txt is generated in sd:/usb-loader

LoudBob11

tested

OK:
Red Steel with alt.dol set, no game fix
Wii Sports Resort with no alt.dol, game fix 002 on

wii 3.2E; cios v14; ios 222 v3

dimmujed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was using that new build, played "redneck Jamboree" and then when I exited to home, and tried to use the loader again (be it through a forwarder or the HBC) it freezes right after the covers load. Tried with nun chuck, w/o, with motion +, w/o, turning off harddrive and on. Nothing. The cursor shows up for 5 seconds and then everything freezes, and I have to hold the power button to turn it off.

4.0 Waninkoko updated NTSC wii. Rev 14.

Valguerra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cf 892 has been freezing, on were the games are. But i was able to use the usbloader gx for alt dol. than i went back to using cf 1.1 and it works with the games WSR.

Wiicaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Guys, great work you all doing and fantastic program. It is already questioned but nut answered. Is there a possibilty to create favorites or is this a option what has to be intergrated yet or on a wishlist maybe?

regards.

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
Wiicaster said:
Guys, great work you all doing and fantastic program. It is already questioned but nut answered. Is there a possibilty to create favorites or is this a option what has to be intergrated yet or on a wishlist maybe?

regards.

It's a planned feature for a future release.... That's the most precise I can be.
unsure.gif

Cmurda187

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I absolutly love this loader it is my favorite on.
biggrin.gif
Excellent work everyone that was involved with the creation of this. One question though I have the newest revision of this and was wondering why the codes do not download anymore. Let me refrase that they down load but when I go to manage under the game there is nothing in there besides a check mark withe no codes. Is there a fix for this? I have searched and really havent found a decent anwser besides the code sit changing servers or something.

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
Cmurda187 said:
I absolutely love this loader it is my favorite one.
biggrin.gif
Excellent work everyone that was involved with the creation of this. One question though I have the newest revision of this and was wondering why the codes do not download anymore. Let me rephrase that they download but when I go to manage under the game there is nothing in there besides a check mark with no codes. Is there a fix for this? I have searched and really haven't found a decent answer besides the code site changing servers or something.

When you say you have the latest revision do you mean the latest zipped download from the googlecode site or do you mean the latest code revision from the SVN? In the SVN we've already fixed:
  • The issue with www.usbgecko.com being down.
  • The issue with bad downloads being saved rather than discarded.
  • The issue with some code files not being recognized due to using carriage return rather than newline.
Try using this version

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
Jaz808 said:
r892 has blanked out all my cheats just a tick up the top where the list of cheats should be, under game setting

Sorry - I don't know if the r892 you have is from the stable branch or the SVN... Does it have Alternate Dol support?
Can you try deleting all files in /usb-loader/txtcodes/ - then try downloading again?
Thanks

neardark

Trophies
XP
Country
the old saying, if its not broke dont fix it, if you have a version thats working for you then stick with it, are the changes in the newer versions worth all the hastle? for me that version is 1.0 and I will be sticking with that no matter what.

Kingherb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok i got the last posted build working by deleting some files in usb-loader folder, red steel now loads from altdol image setting
smile.gif
and cheats are fixed, i had to delete my old cheats 1st though but thanks for the fixes.

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I got Red Steel to work with 892 with alt dol from image. After that, the next time I loaded into this, it froze shortly after loading the covers, and has been doing that every time since.

Also, in the changelog you say 893 autoselects Alt dol from image for a bunch of games.

For House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return, you might not want to auto detect that. To play House of the Dead 2 you need alt dol on, but to play House of the Dead 3, I believe you need it off.

|-RoY-&#124

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
With the 1.1, I can't download cover either ... I tried when the 3dcovers was missing 1/2 covers, nothing, then i deleted it, and the program create it again, but doesn't download
frown.gif

PS : Please fix the codes
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean for 1st party routers iirc linksys use to support it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    ahhhh that I have no idea
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    pretty cool though if so
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or from what ive heard ways to set custom imgs for 1st party routers so locked down now days
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    OPNsense VM and specs and specs of system it's running on. https://imgur.com/a/S9wgGUD
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I've turned more features on in OPNsense lately and it's getting kind of high on RAM usage, I see. Probably bump that up to 4GB soon
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wanna make a 8core router with support for 20gbps doesn't even sound that silly lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I only have 1 gig internet but internally I have 10 gig connectivity for everything on my lan lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    fiber connection from my desktop PC back to my core network switch
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    2 port HPE SFP+ PCIE NIC in my desktop and all of my servers
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    silly shit
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    eventually this desktop is going to act as a server too, just for the hell of it. Because this PC is WAY fucking overkill for how little I use it.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    And once I do that, my desktop OS that I interact with is just going to be a virtual machine and use GPU passthrough to connect everything
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send it to me ffs
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    No because it's my desktop lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    The most use this PC is getting right now is 979 Chrome tabs open right now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    This is my desktop there are many like it but it is mine alone
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Enabled PPPoE on router now no wifi connection lul
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Anyone knows