Homebrew Crispy Doom U custom forwarder not working.

TheDerpyDolphin

Derp.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a custom forwarder using the .rpx for Crispy Doom U. The app starts up fine but after I select a .wad the console locks up while loading the game. I don't have this issue when loading the .rpx from the Homebrew Launcher. Wanting to see wether or not this is a common problem with the game being not compatable with the Wii U Menu (for some odd reason), or if I just suck at making forwarders.

If the second option is true, which is probably is, can someone share a working forwarder for this app? (download here)

Reactions: TonyNESgri

IamtheSandwicj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a custom forwarder using the .rpx for Crispy Doom U. The app starts up fine but after I select a .wad the console locks up while loading the game. I don't have this issue when loading the .rpx from the Homebrew Launcher. Wanting to see wether or not this is a common problem with the game being not compatable with the Wii U Menu (for some odd reason), or if I just suck at making forwarders.

If the second option is true, which is probably is, can someone share a working forwarder for this app? (download here)
I had a similar problem. If you don't need the WAD selection screen, you can use version 1.0 from before it was added.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack