digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think a mod needs to lock this topic until fors is ready to release/update us with info.
90% of the posts in this topic are pointless and have nothing of value to add to the topic. Its degraded to a back and forth of whether this is or isnt real, and constant speculation to the release and features etc.

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Blue-K said:
First: Sorry, but this tread is spammy...65% of it is Spam...when not more
lecture.gif
...please go back to Topic...thanks!
dry.gif

@Topic: I can only say for me...
QUOTE said:
The less I see/hear, the more I belive it's fake...
At this time, and I'm realy sorry to say that, I belive more that FlatMii is real, and this here fake...(and this should mean something...)

So, Fors, can you please post more about the state, or even a Video, to change my mind
smile.gif
? I don't want to rush you, but a detailed post takes ~8 Min, when not less...this time you can take...it won't hurt...
wink.gif
HMM YESH PLEASE:iLIEKSPAM

MEH HUNGREH FOR SPAM

nah just kidding:
Fors:I will obviously not need it since i am NOT a pirate but for the others:Keep up the good work

TriLLioN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lets just be patient and wait for the cSM (although did be impatient a little lol)
The more we wait, the less bricked wiis we get
biggrin.gif

Luriden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Beatchu said:
Forsaekn said:
my god people relax. I have been on vacation visiting family, and now in about 20 minutes heading over to a buddies' house to celebrate the new year!

Also I know this thread is pretty out of control with filler posts but if you have been following this as it has progressed you'll have noticed that the same day I bricked my wii's, Emperor of Canada graciously asked me if he could donate to help mitigate the repair costs by nintendo, thus the paypal button. Overall I had recieved a total amount of $112.52 USD from a dozen or so extremely generous people on these forums. These people should have recieved a personal thankyou PM from me.

As for myself, Im going to enjoy the rest of my vacation and be back here in a week or two.

Fors

God damn you're stupid Luriden

If it was "fake" or "abandoned" we wouldn't see a release at all

Chill out there on the Hatorade, buddy. I didn't even notice he posted... I kinda stopped looking for him after he disappeared and left us with 50+ pages of "omfg what happened to teh fors oh noez." I'm pleasantly surprised he posted again.

However, we still haven't seen a release though, you got me hyped up after I read your post because I thought I missed out on some glamorous release of some sort. God damn you're stupid Beatchu.

Fors, nice to see you back in the land of the iLiving. Carry on, my wayward son.

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you know, even IF fors got his wiis back. he still wont release csm untill bootmii gets released. so really, for every impatient body. they should sweat that release, not csm. oh yeah, ITS ALL FAKE!!
rofl.gif

Forsaekn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm, a mod locking this thread might do some good, that way when I create a new thread people will know there's a release of some kind.

Until then, I can very well keep an update on my blog here or something, like WiiGator does.

Once my vacation is over, my first release will be Dashboard, as its recovery applications are pretty crucial, and extremely helpful...releasing prelude short-there after will allow this software to be installed and nestled in its place, ready to go for when people begin installing cSM. I think this will be the best approach to a safe release schedule and also an alternative (and still effective) means of recovery from BootMii (because my god thats been in development for far longer than Dashboard, and still no word on its release).

So, as the thread's original creator I ask any moderator to lock this thread indefinently.

Any updates will be found on my blog, and releases will also find themselves a thread of their own.
http://blogs.gbatemp.net/Forsaekn

Fors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay