Hacking custom channels on 3.3

redrumbrg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
is there a way to use custom channels on the latest update 3.3u without downgrading to 3.2u? i used the update on wii music. i have read about wad manager 1.3 but does this allow for custom channels or is it just for backup loaders? now the latest hbc works with 3.3u but no custom channels, is anyone working on a modified wad or channel using the new fix in the latest hbc?

thanks for any info

redrumbrg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok already installed channels before the update still work, this i know. but new channels added after the update do not. the new hbc works with a new hack or fix and can load your homebrew programs through it. you can use gecko os to load trucha signed discs after the update.

now my question is how do i install working custom channels without downgrading to 3.2u? some say by installing ios16, now i can install custom channels with my wad manager as of now but the channels do not work. so will this whole ios16 deal allow me to install working channels or just custom ios files for backup loaders?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Use the Waninkoko's IOS Downgrader 1.0, to have the trucha-signed bug again on your Wii, now go to search and type IOS Downgrader 1.0
smile.gif

redrumbrg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have and the ios downgrader 1.0 uses an internet connection to reinstall ios to allow you to use the trucha bug. however if you read my first post i said the update came from the game wii music and not from the net, i don't have an internet connect for the wii. is there another way then?

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vettacossx said:
QUOTE said:
It's a simple exploit called the search button.

wtf is with the sarcastic asshole response...If you dont want to give a strait answer shut up HOSER lol AYE?!
LMAO
rofl2.gif

@redrumbrg
i'm searching for you now, i may be wrong but i think i saw a way to do it without internet connection

http://www.wiihacks.com/faq-guides-tutoria...date-guide.html
this is all i can find but it still recommends to downgrade using cIOS downgrader 1.2(which you need internet for) to make sure all traces of the update(oct. 23rd) are gone

hope this helps you

redrumbrg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have tried several custom channels with wad manager 1.21 everyone installs but won't work, they say channel can't be used. now i can still run hbc with programs but not the custom channels.

redrumbrg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sorry for the trouble but it seems that i misunderstood the update for the error, i am going to try free the wads to see if that works

thanks for the help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/gz90ppV7yfE?si=y1IdUB1kPvndhn5P