Hacking CycloDS Forum Down Again?

DrkXShadowZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Topic title pretty much says it all. All I get are a bunch of "Warning"s when I try to access the forum. Anyone having the same issue and/or know what's going on?

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been getting that for the last couple days. I have no idea what's up with that.

DrkXShadowZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, kinda sucks that it's down even now. I hope they're just too busy too check, which still isn't that great of a sign...seeing as how one of the advantages to the cycloDS is the support for it. Team Cyclops doesn't seem to be very active on the forums though. And even if they may be working hard on whatever they've got coming for the DSi (or perhaps updates for DSL), I'm not sure that completely justifies this forum down time and lack of activity on the forum.

Anyone agree here?

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been pissed about the forums being down! Those are the only forums I can access in school. For the past 2 days I've been having to....WORK
wtf.gif

Shade2074

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[email protected]
to me

show details 1:14 PM (1 minute ago)

Hello,

We are aware of the problem concerning the forum and are trying to resolve
it asap. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Best Regards,
Team Cyclops - Tech Support

QUOTE said:
Hello,

I have not been able to access your forum pages for a few days now - are you aware of the problem?
When I try to access them I get a page that says the following:

Warning: Unexpected character in input: ' ' (ASCII=8) state=1 in /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/php4 on line 1015

Warning: Unexpected character in input: ' ' (ASCII=8) state=1 in /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/php4 on line 1015

Warning: Unexpected character in input: ' ' (ASCII=1) state=1 in /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/php4 on line 1015

Warning: Unexpected character in input: ' in /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/php4 on line 1015

Warning: Unexpected character in input: ' in /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/php4 on line 1015

Warning: Unexpected character in input: ' ' (ASCII=18) state=1 in /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/php4 on line 1015

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/php4 on line 1015

Can you post something on your home page so we can have an idea as to what's going on and when it might be fixed?
Thank you for your time.

MrSpud

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Good God! It's still down, it's been a while now. Strange that a team that provide decent customer and product support can be so slow to fix their site. It's like that almost every end of the month but this has been going on for quite a while now. I hope everything is alright, just some bug and nothing major hopefully, looking forward to hear from them again.

Porkdish

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I bought a dslinker just before dsgba's final update for the n-card.

I bought an R4 just before their final update.

I bought a cyclo just before 1.54...

getting a little nervous here.

spinergy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's sorta strange that the forums went down right before the release of the DSi. I also emailed them on April 1st and got the same reply stating that they were aware of the problem and were working on it. Honestly, though, it does not take over a week to debug a simple forum. Makes one wonder what's really going on.

Amak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MrSpud said:
Good God! It's still down, it's been a while now. Strange that a team that provide decent customer and product support can be so slow to fix their site. It's like that almost every end of the month but this has been going on for quite a while now. I hope everything is alright, just some bug and nothing major hopefully, looking forward to hear from them again.

That is a bandwidth issue they have, usually with the release of a new firmware. Issue with their host

QUOTE(TwinBlades @ Apr 6 2009, 05:15 PM) They might be fixing the site, just taking forever or maybe a surprise. You never know
wink.gif

The team does great things, but seems to be a bit slow...

DrkXShadowZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, but there hasn't been any news of a new release. At least, none has been reported here nor on the official site itself. Assuming I give them the benefit of the doubt (i.e. there might be new firmware), I'm not sure how they would have a bandwidth issue if no one really knows about the release...

I didn't start this thread to complain though. Just wanted to express a bit of worry. Here's to hoping that my worries were for nothing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon: anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator is bad in my book, i...