Hacking Cyclods or Supercard?

ChampionTWH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Supercard, it has more features, including the awesome any-time in-game AR/Dipstar cheat menu. It's better than the real Action Replay.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
ChampionTWH said:
Supercard, it has more features, including the awesome any-time in-game AR/Dipstar cheat menu. It's better than the real Action Replay.
Seconded
wink.gif

It's also cheaper
biggrin.gif

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I can't really see how this "better support team" is really a better thing, after all SuperCard has updates frequently as CycloDS, and seeing that all games work, who needs "better support team"
wink.gif

And I don't really see that the CycloDS support team is that much better
ninja.gif

ninjya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well didn't the new Final Fantasy game show Cyclo DS superiority? Worked flawless with Cycly while problems on Supercard.

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
raulpica said:
Ninji said:
Well didn't the new Final Fantasy game show Cyclo DS superiority? Worked flawless with Cycly while problems on Supercard.
Where are you reading that? It works beautifully on SuperCard DS One.
Actually there have been a few people that have had a problem with it on SCDS. No one has had problems with Cyclo. Whatever if you don't want to spend the money for almost the same thing, go with the Supercard.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
neschn said:
raulpica said:
Ninji said:
Where are you reading that? It works beautifully on SuperCard DS One.
Actually there have been a few people that have had a problem with it on SCDS. No one has had problems with Cyclo. Whatever if you don't want to spend the money for almost the same thing, go with the Supercard.
Actually, Urza confirmed that the game works flawlessly on SC DS1 with the auto-patch disabled.

TeraS

Trophies
XP
Country
there have been problems on the cycloDS as the enhanced menu seems unfunctional. Real Time Saving does not work as it crashes. The game seems play able, but u cannot soft reset or use RTS.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the first time I've heard of anyone report serious errors with the CycloDS Evo features. You sure it's not just an isolated case on your end?

Both are good options, though the SCDS does contain a couple extra features the CycloDS doesn't (currently) have.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SnowStormAkikaze @ SnowStormAkikaze: Hey, about switch. If I want to change micro CD card to bigger size, Do I need to do something ...