Gaming damn, should have watched nintendo e3 first.

dlxowhd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i watched ps3, then x360 e3.. then watched nintendo e3.
had to turn it off around 2/3 of the way.
sony and ms really raped nin in this e3 conf..
looked like such a garbage compared to games coming out for ps3 and x360.

saulin

Trophies
XP
Country
Well those systems are next gen systems and no matter what the Nintendo fans say about the Wii, the quality of the games is so much better on the next gen systems. Of course the Wii also has some awesome titles but compared to all the crap that gets released on the Wii, one would hope more good titles would be available; and once again Nintendo is the one that plans to release good titles for the Wii. 3rd party support is still pretty weak.

In general HD gaming is the way to go!

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
saulin said:
Well those systems are next gen consoles and no matter what the Nintendo fans say about the Wii, the quality of the games is so much better on the next gen consoles. Of course the Wii also has some awesome titles but compared to all the crap that gets released on the Wii, one would hope more good titles would be available; and once again Nintendo is the one that plans to release good titles for the Wii. 3rd party support is still pretty weak.

In general HD gaming is the way to go!
Amen to that brother!

1carlos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup the wii pretty much sucks nintendo should actually stop game companys from making such crappy games for the wii. Oh and I heard there will be a Wii HD with more internal memory coming out 2011 can you believe that the rest of us with old wii's will fell like s#@t having the old kind.

rwdebes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
super mario bros wii , mario galaxy 2 , new metroid project M, wii sports resort and much more isnt enough ?????? peopler are never happy...

and i have a ps3/xbox 360 and i liked the nintendo muuuch more.
super mario bros wii will be amazing...

Posts merged

super mario bros wii , mario galaxy 2 , new metroid project M, wii sports resort and much more isnt enough ?????? peopler are never happy...

and i have a ps3/xbox 360 and i liked the nintendo muuuch more.
super mario bros wii will be amazing...

PartyMon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, I dont understand why people are complaining, did they really expect the Wii to compete against the Ps3 or Xbox 360?. I feel that if you're a "true" gamer you really need all 3 consoles. If you had a limited budget and went for the Wii expecting massive hardcore games, then well, we have a larger issue at hand =P. That being said I still think Nintendos E3 conference sucked. They brought no major announcements for the system. Oh well still looking forward to Mario Galaxy 2. And hopefully the Wii Motion Plus crap isn't too much of a failure (Red steel 2 "looks promising")

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/YMAa6obDNZs?si=rymChLKeTdyS8nqk