Not open for further replies.

Mazda!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Most wanted codes?
  1. HP IV 31 (and for all stats, so I can pick and choose)
  2. HP IV 0 (and for all stats, so I can pick and choose)
  3. Pokemon caught in X ball.
  4. Soul Dew
  5. Change ability to Dreamworld.
  6. Make pokemon X gender
  7. make pokemon X Nature
  8. HP IV 30 (and for all stats, so I can pick and choose)
Mmmm, that's all I've got.

All about the breeding :P

IVs, balls, abilities, should be easy to make I think.

But for gender and nature, it would imply to mess up with PID, which is not recommended at all, since your mons could be made un-legit and you could not use them online anymore.

I would personally like:

1/ IV code: to customize IVs to your liking.
2/ Release code: to be able to clean (understand: empty) a whole box at once. Then, no need to hatch every egg to release it after if their IVs are not those you want. A lifesaver for breeders who make things the legit way but still use MassDumper to check IVs.
3/ Change ball in which the pokémon was caught.
4/ Have full pokédex.
5/ Give pokémon DW ability (if possible without messing up PID).

Those are the only ones coming to my mind at that time.

Ketsueki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
But for gender and nature, it would imply to mess up with PID.

You're right, I don't know how I didn't remember that >.>
The releasing of whole boxes, I could get behind that. I'm hatching 3 boxes of unwanted egg right now >.>

BurlyEd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Am I missing something, I thought obedience was only an issue before you have all the badges?
The disobedience I am referring to is caused by the pokemon being traded or being flagged as "traded" by a Datel code.
This causes the Name Rater to refuse to rename that pokemon.
It also causes the Pokemon to ignore orders from it's trainer if you do not have enough badges.
But you get boosted experience after every battle (or capture).

Traded pokemon below level 40 will obey with 1 badge.
But since traded pokemon get boosted experience they grow faster.
If they get to Lv 40 during the battle for the second badge, they will ignore orders.

Diancie is flagged as "traded" even if it has not been traded and may have the correct OT name and ID (the visible half) .
Any Pokemon that has had the Shiny Code OR the Un-Shiny Code used on it is also flagged as traded.

You cannot rename them. They require "enough" badges for obedience.
Even if you have all 8 badges all pokemon will obey orders, but you still cannot rename them.
:grog::teach:

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Can datel fix the unshiny code without it affecting the PID or is that impossible?
It doesnt effect the PID. The shiny code forces the TID and SID to change, such that the resulting TSV matches the pokemon's shiny value. And the 'unshiny' code just changes the pokemon's TID and OT to your own, but leaves the SID the way it was, so you still cant rename it or anything. Datel could easily fix these things, but they dont was to 'ruin the game' Because essentially if done the right way, you can set ownership to any pokemon, and make any pokemon shiny and re-nameable at the same time.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesnt effect the PID. The shiny code forces the TID and SID to change, such that the resulting TSV matches the pokemon's shiny value. And the 'unshiny' code just changes the pokemon's TID and OT to your own, but leaves the SID the way it was, so you still cant rename it or anything. Datel could easily fix these things, but they dont was to 'ruin the game' Because essentially if done the right way, you can set ownership to any pokemon, and make any pokemon shiny and re-nameable at the same time.
Thats kinda the point I was making when I said to fix the code cause the Pokemon isnt truly "yours" due to its secret ID not matching up and yes I do want to do some nicknaming. Kinda strange for a company that produces cheating devices to be against cheating.

Ever since the start of the 8th generation everyone seems more uptight about cheating/piracy than usual. Where were these people last gen when DS/Wii was blown wide open? (didnt mean to change topic, but still worth noting.)

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Thats kinda the point I was making when I said to fix the code cause the Pokemon isnt truly "yours" due to its secret ID not matching up and yes I do want to do some nicknaming. Kinda strange for a company that produces cheating devices to be against cheating.

Ever since the start of the 8th generation everyone seems more uptight about cheating/piracy than usual. Where were these people last gen when DS/Wii was blown wide open? (didnt mean to change topic, but still worth noting.)
>Kinda strange for a company that produces cheating devices to be against cheating.
Yea, I don't understand it, but even Project Pokemon is 'against online cheating', which is funny for a community that is currently cracking open the 3DS.

>Ever since the start of the 8th generation everyone seems more uptight about cheating/piracy than usual.
Yea, It's pretty much DRM and crap like that that people are bandwagoning on, but also new technology like the ARM11's XN byte. I just find it funny that not too long ago was the GBA era, and the GBA has pretty much no protection on it. You can run anything you want on it.

ZOOT

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
>Kinda strange for a company that produces cheating devices to be against cheating.
Yea, I don't understand it, but even Project Pokemon is 'against online cheating', which is funny for a community that is currently cracking open the 3DS.

i am not against cheating only against cheating when you make yourself unbeatable/invincible like when RBY GSC with 999 in al stats or unlimited HP

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am not against cheating only against cheating when you make yourself unbeatable/invincible like when RBY GSC with 999 in al stats or unlimited HP
I think everyone can agree with that, however there is nothing legitimatly wrong with having instant 6IV pokemon in your box. Its not impossible to do and Datel is against the idea of creating such a code.

Mazda!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think everyone can agree with that, however there is nothing legitimatly wrong with having instant 6IV pokemon in your box. Its not impossible to do and Datel is against the idea of creating such a code.

Right, there's nothing wrong with that, as it's even possible when playing legitimately. I personally just call it "taking a shortcut".

You get the same benefits as if you were doing without cheating (nothing more, and nothing less), but it only takes way less time to achieve the same goal. Cannot say it's wrong.

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
I've actually heard that they were testing a 6IV code, but they were unsure if they would release it because they dont want to 'ruin online'. A handful of people made the point though, that with 6IV dittos out in circulation and whatnot, most people are able to make 6IV mons anyways, so why not. You can't really do much more harm. People in competitive all have 6IV (or 5IV depending on the build), so theres no real unfair advantage. Not anymore unfair than the shiny code compared to the people MMing for days.

ZOOT

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
but they already have the codes so maybe they release them!!!! if not i dont blame them as long as the pkmn gets released i already have 100 diancie en 100 AZ floette in PKMN BANK

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hope they release the code, it would save sooo much time.
At this point it would be better if someone came along and created a Pokegen program to edit our backup savefiles and restore back onto the game. These codes are nice to get event exclusive content but its just too specific on what we want as far as detailed stats on individual pokemon.

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

As if cracking open the 3DS doesn't yield more useful information like data dumps, Battle Video caching, or mechanics information? "Online cheating" (and helping others do it as well) is a malicious way of applying research and is against PP's rules.

At this point it would be better if someone came along and created a Pokegen program to edit our backup savefiles and restore back onto the game. These codes are nice to get event exclusive content but its just too specific on what we want as far as detailed stats on individual pokemon.

Not happening in the extended future, unless someone creates an AES engine emulator to create proper XORpads from ROM data.

Datel does their modifying on (presumably) 3DS's with RAM edits, hence why sending them tampered save files and hoping they'll correct won't work (because they can't load 'corrupted' savefiles).

If you want detailed stats, go ahead and breed instead of twiddling your thumbs expecting Datel to make some magic. They aren't touching the PID because they can't fix any relation on a per-species basis (way too many cases); the ID changing is the best you'll get for 99% 'undetectable' shiny cheats. (99% => IDs did alter PID in previous gen wild captures).

--

btw BurlyEd, referencing Gen III mechanics is of very little relevance to current gen games. They came out >~10 years ago; things are much different now.

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
As if cracking open the 3DS doesn't yield more useful information like data dumps, Battle Video caching, or mechanics information? "Online cheating" (and helping others do it as well) is a malicious way of applying research and is against PP's rules.

I figured as much, but in another shade of light, it almost seems ironic. Once the 3DS is cracked open, people will most likely use it for malicious purpose, whether it was intended or not. I can understand not wanting to ruin the online gameplay though, even though I dont play Pokemon online outside of trading once in a while, so I guess it wouldnt bother me either way. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Towelie runs my farm, he's awesome.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Polly is still around from what I've heard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @SylverReZ, is Pollys alt I knew it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I see him every once whi!e , incognito
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, I'm not him. Keep looking.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still don't know why he left unless someone really hurt his feelings
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know why people get so emotional online just get over it ffs
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He was the ass of gbatemp, everyone knocked on him, I honestly felt bad, even though I was guilty myself, but he egged it all on himself,
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But he still here, but under dif name, he pm me sometimes still even.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's like they think we'll be in their bed pissing on it the next day
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like gbatemp should make t-shirts or memorabilia to remember the lost ones. I bet the Polly shirts would sell out quick.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah that could actually bring lawsuits
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tempsuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    PollySuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your correct, Somebody would be guilty and there would be riots, then they storm the gbatemp capitol,
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Online or not there are still certain rights that judges would have no issue handing out a warrant over
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just look at Kim dotcom
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Honestly I'm scared to, from you, but ok, lemme turn on vpn, virtual machine, private browser first
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Remember that Alexa robot I gifted you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    And that laptop Webcam you never tapped up
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That robot is here somewhere, I hear it moving around at night, but I haven't seen it for months.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh that laptop I give to ancientboi, so you been watching him for months, and he's been watching you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh good more than enough material for the fbi
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn its 5 in morn, I gotta Go wake your mum and send her to work. Check ya later.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol