Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
antonkan said:
Incure said:
My questions are:
- Are they really needed to be pacthed to play the mentioned games from backup DVD and/or USB-HDD?
- Are the patches compatible with LU64 Wii's?
- Can't IOS35 already be pacthed by Trucha Bug Restorer (TBR)?
- Can't IOS36/37 already be patched by Hermes Patcher?
[*]Yes.[*]Maybe.[*]I don't know.[*]I guess so.
Thanks for your answer. But I tried some of the games Dop-IOS recommends to set the trucha bug on, on a LU64 Wii (LEF121 PAL actually) with just patching IOS35 with TBR and installing cIOS249 rev14 and they just work. Reading into it some more, I see that games that are on a certain IOS (for example IOS21) a backuplauncher wil set the game to always use cIOS249, regardless of the IOS is that is originally used by the game. So Trucha Bug those other IOS's isn't necesary for playing backups or improving compatibility.

Makes me wonder if you do patch al those IOS with Dop-IOS if it wil get you the same effect of what Cioscorp does?

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Incure said:
antonkan said:
Incure said:
My questions are:
- Are they really needed to be pacthed to play the mentioned games from backup DVD and/or USB-HDD?
- Are the patches compatible with LU64 Wii's?
- Can't IOS35 already be pacthed by Trucha Bug Restorer (TBR)?
- Can't IOS36/37 already be patched by Hermes Patcher?
[*]Yes.[*]Maybe.[*]I don't know.[*]I guess so.
Thanks for your answer. But I tried some of the games Dop-IOS recommends to set the trucha bug on, on a LU64 Wii (LEF121 PAL actually) with just patching IOS35 with TBR and installing cIOS249 rev14 and they just work. Reading into it some more, I see that games that are on a certain IOS (for example IOS21) a backuplauncher wil set the game to always use cIOS249, regardless of the IOS is that is originally used by the game. So Trucha Bug those other IOS's isn't necesary for playing backups or improving compatibility.

Makes me wonder if you do patch al those IOS with Dop-IOS if it wil get you the same effect of what Cioscorp does?
Dop-IOS merely brings the Trucha bug back to your IOSes. cIOSCORP will do so as well, and it will also introduce backup-loading support to every IOS it installs to.

Also, Trucha Bug Restorer does not touch IOS35 in any way, shape, or form; it only modifies IOS15, IOS36, and IOS37. Hermes's cIOS installer only installs to IOS202, IOS222, and IOS223.

pizzaman2893

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need some help I'm trying to get trucha on IOS 60 but for some reason it keeps on freezing. I have a 4.1 u wii cios rev 14. Can anyone help?

pizzaman2893

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nekrad said:
For some reason whenever I run this program it freezes right after it has downloaded the IOS to SD. It doesn't install the patched IOS. My wii will also freeze when I try to install USB cIOS 202. Anyone know why? Thanks

Im on 4.1 cios rev14
everything else works great.. backup loaders, HBC, bootmii, preloader. I don't know whats wrong.
I'm in the same boat you are dude. Although I haven't installed usb cios 202

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
pizzaman2893 said:
I need some help I'm trying to get trucha on IOS 60 but for some reason it keeps on freezing. I have a 4.1 u wii cios rev 14. Can anyone help?
QUOTE(nekrad @ Aug 11 2009, 11:00 AM) For some reason whenever I run this program it freezes right after it has downloaded the IOS to SD. It doesn't install the patched IOS. My wii will also freeze when I try to install USB cIOS 202. Anyone know why? Thanks

Im on 4.1 cios rev14
everything else works great.. backup loaders, HBC, bootmii, preloader. I don't know whats wrong.
Do you have GC memory cards inserted?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
    Lol I think my first modem was 48K but it had some sort of firmware or software update that let me get 56K
    +1
    I had EarthLink lol
    A bunch of NetZero accounts that I used for things... Lol
    +1
    So glad I'm not in prison lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea marriage is a bitch sometimes...
    I legit think they passed the cyber terrorism laws from some of my hmm pranks lol
    I knocked the east coast backbone of EarthLink offline for like 6 hours one time, was on the news and everything well I mean I wasn't on the news.... Just they where having "technical difficulties" lol
    +1
    Was just one single custom packet. I miss when Internet security was an afterthought lol almost all modems and network hardware operated in promiscuous mode.
    Now these days they do sanity checks.... The source IP can't also be the destination IP lol
    They did end up using some of my stuff in the first Gulf war though lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    GUYS I JUST COMMENTED A YOUR MOM JOKE ON A GACHA YT COMMUNITY POST (the algorithm has cursed me in terms of community posts, bc I fuck around on that sort of community post, just commenting and being a jackass)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IT FELT SO GOOD
    +1
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: IT FELT SO GOOD +1