Gaming Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness

raxadian

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
So, for those afraid the game will break down their PS3, I read the latest patch notes, that bug that crashes the game is mostly fixed but you can just disable the skill animations if it still happens.

I am also playing the game on my PS3 and will post here if something weird happens.

If you wanna get the game get the disk version, update and then install and of course make sure you got enough space in your PS3 or the PS3 external hard disk. A usb flash drive with enough space might also work as long as is 2.0 or lower since otherwise it might have power problems.

Why the disk version? Considering the company financial problems the digital version is likely to disappear plus the Disk version does include a music CD with the soundtrack.

This game is recommended if you are a fan of the first game and want to see a direct sequel. Is not recommended to play this game if you haven't played the first game.

Unfortunately the game was quite buggy on release so is not as popular as it could be. And the company dying means is unlikely we will see a port to a different console.

ploist125

Trophies
XP
Country
France
yes i did't know too until now...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i didn' know me too...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/o4zjzHyB-I0?si=U77XLBb-jVVqtWXz +2