who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
Yes, will work on LU64.

Besides, I set Regionfree Wii discs and one regionfree games in the system hacks...

my question is for what is the second regionfree games setting :wtf: bc all games from all regions work...

Any advice would be fine.

EDIT: The "problematic to run" Monster Hunter Tri is working too from disc channel.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
if you have a 002error game then just patch the .iso before burning, you all know how to do this, right..??
mthrnitesmiley.gif

jackdanielchan

Trophies
XP
Country
aquilino said:
WiiShizzza said:
Can this still be done on FW 4.0 ?
any detailed info about it ?
channel and dol

autoloader

is the same for SM 4.0

info
----------------------
1. Get FS Browser and get the 10000073.app or 10000076.app (copy it to the SD card you will find it under /title/00000001/00000002/content/1000000[73/76].app)
2. It should now be at the root of you SD card, rename it to sysmenu.dol
3. Install the Aquilino Menu Patcher Channel with Wad Manager (MAKE SURE YOU HAVE WANINKOKOS CUSTOM IOS NOT WIIGATORS IF YOU GET AN ERROR!)
4. Put the Auto Loader dol to the root of your SD card
5. In Preloader select install/load dol and install it, in settings set Preloader to autoboot dol
6. And you have Loading through the disk channel without patching all you IOS's or patching IOS 30

This Auto Loads a patched System Menu which you can play backups through the disk channel

I have no responsibility if you brick your Wii, you install this at your own risk.
biggrin.gif
Do we need to rename the patchdol40.dol to autoloader.dol?

djda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Barbados
UVERoo said:
Yea...CIOSCORP is easier less of hassle. Sure it modifies your IOS but whatever.

Wow so thats how you look at things i suppose there's nothing wrong with turning every IOS in your whole system to a cIOS not to mention it interferes with the hackmii installer and people who don't know how to uninstall or use correctly quite often brick there wii's.

Yea it is less of a hassle.......

UVERoo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
simplephilistine.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
djda said:
UVERoo said:
Yea...CIOSCORP is easier less of hassle. Sure it modifies your IOS but whatever.

Wow so thats how you look at things i suppose there's nothing wrong with turning every IOS in your whole system to a cIOS not to mention it interferes with the hackmii installer and people who don't know how to uninstall or use correctly quite often brick there wii's.

Well ok I sounded like a dick.
What Im trying to say is for all those that already have CIOSCORP its not really worth it. Id rather not do this. CIOSCORP is on my Wii I just put it on my SD card ran the installer through HBC and it installs. Nothing hard it does it by itself.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
djda said:
UVERoo said:

I had CIOScorp when the HackMii installer came out and I installed BootMii as boot2 and as IOS with no issue at all, so no idea what are you talking about...!!
wacko.gif

playingsolitare

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was reading yafaze guides and they say cioscorp is safe so I installed it. Before that, I could load games from backup launcher and USB loader but I wanted to load Rock Band 2 from disk channel (for custom content purposes). So I installed preloader (since I didn't have preloader or bootmii) and cioscorp. It was very easy and now I can get Rock Band 2 custom content to load correctly. Now I also noticed that whenever I returned to wii menu the system restarts itself and I see the health safety warning. It's no biggie but it wasn't like that before I installed preloader or cioscorp. What's up with that?

jackdanielchan

Trophies
XP
Country
When you have Preloader installed on 4.0 or higher, when you want to go back to the Wii menu, it will restart itself and bring you back to the health and safety screen...

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
+1. anyone got a mirror?

i was just working on this and i see somebody else beat me to it by 10 months. does it work?

fatherjack

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
never got round to tryin this one - USB loaders got in the way
smile.gif

but I did follow the thread for quite a while.
Condensed it all into this:

For System menu 4.0 (cIOS38 Rev13 recommended), and Provided your Wii is not a Boot2v4 (AKA LU64+)
• Install Preloader 0.29
• install CIOS60BF.WAD – this will give “system files corrupted…” on restart.
• Power off and hold in Reset button on restart to bring up preloader menu
• Go to Homebrew Channel > WAD Manager and reinstall Preloader 0.29
• Enable ‘Skip disc updates’ in Preloader system menu hacks…………

and you should be able to see your backup games in disc channel ?
But, you can't load them just like that cause they will crash as read errors ?
so……

ISO’s
• Launch Wiiscrubber 1.4 > in (DATA) partition > rightclick ‘main.dol’ and ‘Extract’ to location on PC
• DO NOT CLOSE WIISCRUBBER
• Launch Generic Wii Patcher 1.2. > load ‘main.dol’ (above) > check off remove 001 and 002 error -THEN SAVE
• Back in Wiiscrubber, rightclick on main.dol and ‘Replace’ > replace with the edited main.dol above
• Launch Waninkokos IOSpatcher 1.1, drag the edited ISO over the program and set to use 249

Ether 2802 said it only worked for 3.2E, but then Pip x stated:

I manage to do it.

Install 4.1U
IOS60BF
Install cios rev14
Install Preloader
Set preloader to load system menu using IOS60
Set Preloader setting to IOS Reload to IOS249

Game that is same region with the wii and do not need 002 fix, will load from Disc Channel.

I have also upped the menupatcher 1.2 here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/292594745/Menu...er_1.2.rar.html

extra programs upped here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/292599773/extras.rar.html

hope this helps some/anyone
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @The Real Jdbye, same but for... Different reasons