Do you hate your life?

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think everyone who knows me (and maybe the rest of the world) would be better off without me.

I wouldn't be better of without you, or ANYbody else here on GBAtemp. You guys are my Famiily. I have NOone else. So please stop. :mellow:

🫂

👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

:)

a_username_that_isnt_cool

Well-Hated Member (Also)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't be better of without you, or ANYbody else here on GBAtemp. You guys are my Famiily. I have NOone else. So please stop. :mellow:

🫂

👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

:)
Thank you :)
My depression has not gotten any better, and with a covid test resulting positive, it seems to have gotten worse

• Wow
Reactions: Xdqwerty

AdenTheThird

The Apathetical Atheist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd say I don't really like my life. Over the past year I've ranged from being completely content to actively suicidal, but right now I'm somewhere in between. Progressing through life, but not really enjoying any of it. Like a robot just marching forward for the sake of marching forward. Hopefully it gets better, but I don't really care either way. Not a big deal.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
What's stopping you from moving to a forgotten lake/beach, and live in a hut and hunt/fish for food for the rest of your life?
1714829154529.png

It takes money to do anything, even to be poor.

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It takes money to do anything, even to be poor.
You can steal stuff if you don't have any money. And if you get caught and thrown in jail, then you get free food and lodging. It's a win-win situation. :D Just joking, of course. Yes, in a capitalist society, you need money for everything. For those who think they are worthless and people would be better off without them, go watch It's a wonderful life.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
You can steal stuff if you don't have any money. And if you get caught and thrown in jail, then you get free food and lodging. It's a win-win situation. :D Just joking, of course. Yes, in a capitalist society, you need money for everything. For those who think they are worthless and people would be better off without them, go watch It's a wonderful life.
going to jail is not a win-win, even by joke. I mean honestly, a lot can go wrong and in some systems like mine, even if you are not convicted yet and you get convicted, by probation if nothing else, then you will get a bill to pay it all back. this is why in my country when they get you to detention they will almost always convict you even if they don't have evidence. i keep telling you western people this yet they can't believe in the mere possibility i could have been wrongfuly convicted. its all about money indeed and humiliation
Post automatically merged:

I think everyone who knows me (and maybe the rest of the world) would be better off without me.
I would be better off with a lot of people but you genuienly listened to me in times of distress while everyone made fun of me, so its kind of the opposite really.

Ultimately however I do think it is everyone's decision and I wouldn't want anyone to go through what I had to go through. But I don't die easily, also there is a chance if you commited suicide it would go wrong and you'd end up disabled instead.

And I personally don't want to see you go like that. However this society *is* wrong and *is* the cause of so much problems and suffering. People become blind to it how bad it really is or how worse it is in certain countries or areas. But ultimately it is a continuation of the same....the same broken pillars its all built on. My suggestion is to change your environment and find some other which you will be more free in.

Last edited by LeoTCK,

DragonMals

6th-7th Gen Retro Gaming Entusiast
Trophies
Country
United States
I don't want to make any assumptions, but threads and thoughts like this are always promoting negative thoughts to be spread across other people.

As for my life, I don't hate it. I do admit, that there's been a bunch of mistakes that happened in my life, but my lfie will be perfect the way that I have it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/35kbiqjnJog?si=1DEa1SDRiLUd3Bxi