What would you do if you won the lottery?

Deleted member 700783

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
I would first talk to a financial planner to plan out how to keep my money safe and invest the surplus.

Then it's time to start spending. A comfortable apartment comes first. A months long trip to Europe and Asia. A new gaming PC. Donate some of the money to medical research and when I'm older I'll be glad I did.

Depending on exactly how much I win I might also buy myself a nice house in a semi-rural area and a second apartment with multiple dedicated gaming rooms. Stay at fucking 6 star hotels and fly first class on my long holiday. Go crazy buying gaming merchandise I want but don't need. Upgrade my Patreon levels to the max for the projects I support.

Realistically this won't happen because statistically you're so unlikely to win I don't even buy a ticket.

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would make sure any and all Bills are Paid off, buy a reasonable House outright, then put the rest into Savings. House could also be Custom Built on a Lot. Plus would give some to a few Family and trusted Friends who would need it.

M7L7NK7

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
Realistically this won't happen because statistically you're so unlikely to win I don't even buy a ticket.

That was an unexpected twist. Spending a few bucks to have a non zero chance compared to zero is worth it to me, the hope is there even if it's a small chance. Imagine if all the people who do win millions had that same thought..

Anyway the first thing I'd do is not tell anyone, money turns people evil and you don't know who you can trust

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, this is one of my favorite dreams!

I'd have a wicked ebike with all the everythings I want. Multiple bikes, actually. An electric motorcycle. I'd buy a small car, maybe a spitfire or my 2018 mazda 3 hatchback, and learn everything needed and get all the tools needed to convert it to electric. It wont be very cost-effective, but I'll have other projects that would require those tools. That would be awesome! Have a house with lots of property and run off solar to have all the things. Probably a trailer unit that I can hook up to the van and camp in it. Of course that would run on solar as well. Maybe a few vacation houses. Lock some of it in a trust for my kids when they become 25, they can access it for college things. Of course, in the house, I'd have a theater room, game room, hot tub, and outside, I'd have two detatched units, an artist studio and workshop. That'd be dope!

Reactions: Xzi

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would first talk to a financial planner to plan out how to keep my money safe and invest the surplus.

Then it's time to start spending. A comfortable apartment comes first. A months long trip to Europe and Asia. A new gaming PC. Donate some of the money to medical research and when I'm older I'll be glad I did.

Depending on exactly how much I win I might also buy myself a nice house in a semi-rural area and a second apartment with multiple dedicated gaming rooms. Stay at fucking 6 star hotels and fly first class on my long holiday. Go crazy buying gaming merchandise I want but don't need. Upgrade my Patreon levels to the max for the projects I support.

Hide it from others but still help others when in need. Try and help others with it without them knowing of my wealth.

Reactions: AncientBoi

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pay off any and all bills my sister has, pay off her mortgage, and pay for any renovations she needs or wants. Then, finally, I will be able to buy my own home. Build a game room for me and a reptile room for my two snakes, two geckos, and dart frogs that I'm getting this week. In the room, build the best enclosures I can for the animals. Turn another room into my hobby room. Have my parents move in with me. Set up a college/university fund for my niece and nephews if they want to go.

I would still probably work, most likely part-time only, but knowing me, I will probably get fed up and quit because I don't need it. Also probably donate a decent amount to cancer research.

• Wow
Reactions: AncientBoi

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pay off any and all bills my sister has, pay off her mortgage, and pay for any renovations she needs or wants. Then, finally, I will be able to buy my own home. Build a game room for me and a reptile room for my two snakes, two geckos, and dart frogs that I'm getting this week. In the room, build the best enclosures I can for the animals. Turn another room into my hobby room. Have my parents move in with me. Set up a college/university fund for my niece and nephews if they want to go.

I would still probably work, most likely part-time only, but knowing me, I will probably get fed up and quit because I don't need it.

[becomes your new sister] :D

:shy::blush:

:tpi:

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Invest about a third or a fourth of it in an Index fund. Buy a big house (but not TOO big) in one payment, preferably with a hot tub and a pool. Install a two-lane bowling alley in its own room, an arcade room, and a pickleball court outside. Buy a Honda electric car and/or truck. Invite friends over regularly and live out the rest of my life happy.

Oh, and weed/psychedelics (implied).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo