Wii U ports

gustavo_margutti

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I really appreciate the work that the homebrew community is doing with the Wii U. Apps, ports, and other cool things. I wanna know if there are more ports like Sonic Mania, GTA 3 and GTA Vice City that i could play on my Wii U?

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sonic 1 and 2 and CD, Mario 64, Cave Story, Space Cadet 3D Pinball from Win XP.... Ones i can think of just now.

Don't have links handy but they're all easy to find. Google clownacy for the sonic ports.

Reactions: Flame

The_Star_Of_The_Show

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really appreciate the work that the homebrew community is doing with the Wii U. Apps, ports, and other cool things. I wanna know if there are more ports like Sonic Mania, GTA 3 and GTA Vice City that i could play on my Wii U?
I’m waiting for there to be a Wii U port of Half Life hopefully

HeadstrongWolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like A Link to the Past might be possible ; it's already got a Switch port.

https://github.com/snesrev/zelda3

Edit ; I've decompiled the game and got it running on PC, which was no easy feat. I haven't the slightest clue on how to begin porting to the Wii U, but I'd like to learn how.

Last edited by HeadstrongWolf,
Reactions: muniryka

muniryka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Reactions: BlazeMasterBM

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat