Hacking Dop-IOS MOD v10.1

bnm81002

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I restored the NAND back to my Wii, I am trying to use Dop-IOS MOD v10.1 to update my IOS's but every time I update any IOS it doesn't show that it has been updated afterward on the screen, how do I know if it has been updated or not since it doesn't show that it has been indeed updated?

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Weird. Usually Dop-ios tells you it successfully installed the IOS, then when you press A, it will show the installed version number under "Currently Installed". If that number isn't changing after installing, DOP-IOS may be buggy.

The signcheck log you posted in the other thread (one about IOS3), shows that the latest non-stub IOSes are installed. You're missing some system menu IOSes, but that is normal since you're running 3.2.

If your games work, don't worry about it. Being able to play games is what counts.

bnm81002

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
techboy said:
Weird. Usually Dop-ios tells you it successfully installed the IOS, then when you press A, it will show the installed version number under "Currently Installed". If that number isn't changing after installing, DOP-IOS may be buggy.

The signcheck log you posted in the other thread (one about IOS3), shows that the latest non-stub IOSes are installed. You're missing some system menu IOSes, but that is normal since you're running 3.2.

If your games work, don't worry about it. Being able to play games is what counts.

actually I like sysCheck 1.4 over sign check because it shows all of the IOS's in the Wii, so should I try and install IOS21?

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes you should. Do the same for an IOS9 as well.

In my experience, Syscheck seems to exhibit the same bugs as signcheck. On my wii it works no better than signcheck in regards to IOS listings.

bnm81002

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do have IOS9 rev 778, is that the latest one? IOS21 rev 782 is that the latest one also?
for me sysCheck showed more IOS's than sign check did

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/uc3tthE-mJ8?si=TPR_EM9yWrpcHHy7