Dragon Ball Kai: Ultimate Butoden crash

Angelus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello there people, I hope you are having an excellent day, I come to you to resolve a question
How can you see in the video when you want to go from one character square to another, the game crashes and even red screens, does anyone know what this is due to?
I have the latest version of TWM++ and NDS-Bootstrap. The game file is still the vanilla version

Attachments

• VID_20240508_142100.mp4
    21.2 MB

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's possibly caused by timing issues. Try turning off card read DMA, by pressing Y in TWLMenu++, then selecting the card read DMA option to turn it off.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Semi-OT:

Wow, you unlocked all of the characters? Awesome!

I've always wanted to play DBK:UB, but the game was never fully translated to English so haven't done so.

The story of Kai/Z, pff, everyone knows that by now so I wouldn't mind playing that portion in Japanese.

What do you say? Can a gaijin play this game fine and browse it without knowing Japanese?

Thanks.

Angelus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Semi-OT:

Wow, you unlocked all of the characters? Awesome!

I've always wanted to play DBK:UB, but the game was never fully translated to English so haven't done so.

The story of Kai/Z, pff, everyone knows that by now so I wouldn't mind playing that portion in Japanese.

What do you say? Can a gaijin play this game fine and browse it without knowing Japanese?

Thanks.

From my point of view, it's 50/50, I don't deny that it was difficult at first to unlock them but it's quite friendly for those of us who don't speak Japanese ahhaah
My recommendation, wait until the cleaner translation of the game is finished (you can find it posted right here) but in general you can, you just need to know that The first option is the story mode, and each chapter is shown as a map of your favorite platform, I hope you enjoy playing it as much as I do

Reactions: Marc_LFD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Poke the boner lol. +1