blaziner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I start off as a... music note class...

did i screw up and choose this clas or is this just the starter class? and when do i get to switch my classes?

also should i grab 3 partners to help me out right away? or is 1 better?

blaziner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok well, should i roll with a crew of 4?

or stick to a solo act?

should i just chill with 1 bro?

wats a good group of peeps?

btw this is awesome
nds.gif
hate2.gif

Arek1985

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Typical beginner party would be the premade characters that you can initially pick up at Patty's. Now I'm not saying you have to pickup those exact people, but their classes are typically for a beginner. You have Warrior, Mage and Priest.

Now the warrior can easily be replaced by a Martial Artist who gains quite a bit of agility and can become a very broken class if you go for the skill mastery in Focus. Martial artist also gets Fans which seems to be the weapon of choice in a lot of videos from Japan. The Martial Artist also is cheaper to outfit than a Warrior, but most of his armor isn't quite as good as a Warrior can equip. MA's coup de Grace makes the enemy miss a turn and raises tension

Now if you want a fast character who doesn't quite hit as hard as Martial Artist or Warrior you can go with a Thief, who gains good points in agility and Deftness, this class also gains the ability to steal from an enemy, but it seems to be a very low chance unless the enemy is asleep. Coup de Grace the enemey will leave an item drop at the end of battle.

The Mage gains good attack spells and is very agile. But is also very fragile.

The Priest can equip some good armor and is really tough with the weapon choice. They can do decent damage with spears, but some of the wand skills better fit the class. Coup De Grace Heals all party members both health and from status ailments.

Then you have the Ministrel which is a Fighter/Mage/Priest hybrd. He's literally a Jack of All trades and Master of N'un. Also I personally like the Ministrel's coup de grace since it allows him to counterattack and deal a critical hit.

I forget the Warrior's coup de grace and haven't used a Mage enough to know its coup de grace.

But if you're a beginner the basice three classes I'd suggest would be either a warrior or Martial Artist and a Priest and Mage to go along wth your hero as a Ministrel.

blaziner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
crap i wish i new this earily, i already got a bunch of chaps.

i got the priest martial artist and warrior.

its been working well for a while i guiess.

Skorch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The warrior's coup is 100% chance crit attack, and the mage is for a short while all spells use 0 mp.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==