jayminer

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
FunkySkunk said:
As far as I remember, you could save after any level on the world map by pressing start then 'save and quit' or 'save and continue'.

Well, now when you say this I can't say I'm sure this wasn't possible anymore, but I certainly doesn't recognize it. I'll have to check when I get home
wink.gif

dreassica

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Original mario world u couldn't save t any time, that was the mario world taht was included in mario all stars that was included in a snes bundle at one point.

apofaz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
again: after tetris and metroid the next big disappointment. not even a bit of innovation, let's just make another mario game for the ds quick.
i hope you enjoy it more.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate how theres so many names just like the EZFA cart. Some poeple think your talking about EFA or EZ3 or someting.

But either way, the EZFA EZFlash-Advance. Doesnt work either.
Though its already been said that a patch will need to be released in order for tha game to work on carts.

Is this some sorta new protection code or something, or is it just the way the new games are made that doesnt work with old rom patchers?

blackeromegalon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Excellent, works a charm using GM 3.14 e18 No trim rom NORMAL boot, every other settings I tried gave me blak screens.

What a great treat THANKS SO MUCH pSyDS!!!

I have your same config, using m3 adapter CF and i get the blank screens... any pointers?

Did you turn soft reset off? It doesn't work if it's on.

This might be stupid but how do you turn soft reset off/on?

What is soft reset?

It wouldn't work for me either, I'd just get blank screens. Then I when I tried it without fastboot I started getting audio, but still a blank screen, but was later able to get it to work with a trick. You start the game from the menu as you would any game, but as it's loading fold the DS (don't worry it won't sleep when it's in the M3 menu). Watch till the NDS' light starts blinking (signalling that it's in sleep mode), then unfold your DS and voila, New SMB!

I don't know if this will actually work for you, but if you're getting audio only then it just might.

chooch81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It wouldn't work for me either, I'd just get blank screens. Then I when I tried it without fastboot I started getting audio, but still a blank screen, but was later able to get it to work with a trick. You start the game from the menu as you would any game, but as it's loading fold the DS (don't worry it won't sleep when it's in the M3 menu). Watch till the NDS' light starts blinking (signalling that it's in sleep mode), then unfold your DS and voila, New SMB!

I don't know if this will actually work for you, but if you're getting audio only then it just might.

Thanks for the advice but just tried it and still no joy. I dont get any music, but if i close my Lite while its loading it just gets to the end of loading and switches off, i.e the lit doesnt start to blink it just goes out.

The trouble is people seem to be saying their screens go blank, well mine arent blank they are bright white.

I have the same problem with MP: hunters as well.

Grr this is frustrating

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This game is so great so far! I am loving it. I wish there were racoon tails though
frown.gif

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
anyone figure out on the first world how to get to the level where you can see a picture of a cannon?? Ive cleared first world 100% apart from being able to get in there!

chooch81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I couldn't find any firmware higher than 16 there.

Chooch 81, which firm ware and M3 manager are you using?

Im using a passkey 2 V3, with Game manager 3.14 currently on a DS lite, flash card reader has the update E18.

EDIT: just updated to the beta Game Manager 3.15 and E19 ont he card, still no joy. White screens with both NSMB and MP: hunters.
cry.gif

jckorn86

Trophies
XP
Country
is anyone trying to play this on their computer?

i'm trying to and i can't get it to work...

can anyone help me?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Maybe it was my Atari 1300... +1