GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
blink.gif
Wow, I thought this wasn't gonna get dumped till Halloween.

Whatever, my site has it. (clicks download)
tongue.gif

~Nero

Hit

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think this is a bit childish horror(Not scary!,tough trying to be scary)
But ill try it anyway

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
blink.gif
I know it's illegal to link Rom sites here.

But is it illegal to PM them? Someone sent me a Private Message and they want me to send them a link to the rom site. I haven't decided yet, because I'm not too sure about the rules on this situation.

~Nero

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice engine and controls seem nice enough but the game seems ridicuously easy and short? I'm already on Chapter 3 and  barely anything has happened and I've only played for 10-15 minutes
unsure.gif

I read it's sposed to last 12hrs though I find that hard to believe....

Yeah, I think more time will need to be given before making a determination. My take on the game, from what I've seen in previews and whatnot (and I've been keeping close eye on this particular game), suggest that the first few chapters are merely to acquaint the player with the basics of how the game plays out.

My guess is things will start to ramp up before you know it.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think this is a bit childish horror(Not scary!,tough trying to be scary)
But ill try it anyway
You're wrong.

From the first three brilliant chapters the scares are basically from your own paranoia! This game does a great job at that, you're always looking around for something to shock you. So far its strayed away from trying to unload a crap load of cheap shock scares onto you, and as an really good way of building the tension up.

Graphics, we've seen them in videos but they're better on the DS! Amazing, no dip in the framerate so far and it really grabs you in. Voice works pretty good too but the sound is sound is where this game succeeds, I've always thought that sound is the most important factor in a horror film or game and the developers here know it too. Good atmospheric music, nice voice work and it really does give a great feeling tension in the game. You really should have headphones on so you can listen to every sound, it'll improve the game.

Control wise, very good no complaints at all but as with Brothers In Arms & Metroid Hunters you'll probably get a bit of a DS elbow and wrist. Its not a first person shooter, it feels like a survival horror game only in first person.

This is the second horror title I played this week as well as Jericho on the 360, this game seems much despite the DS's. I was expecting PSX style gameplay, I got something a hell of a lot more. As I said I've only gone through 3 chapters so this could change like most games like this.

I'm going back to this little beauty.

moggymatt

Trophies
Website
ds-scene.net
XP
Country
I still can't find it in my usual places
frown.gif
oh well I'll have to play metorid a bit more its up.

I'm surprise some of you got it so quickly, when its not full up everywhere yet.

I knew this would get a early dump, as its in somes shops (back shelf)

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Now, despite the early release, I'm only going to play this on Halloween. Sounds stupid, but that's just me.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blink.gif

But is it illegal to PM them? Someone sent me a Private Message and they want me to send them a link to the rom site. I haven't decided yet, because I'm not too sure about the rules on this situation.

~Nero

What is done in PM's is our own business.

This game seems pretty nice so far......I'm gonna start it over with headphones later tonight.

Didn't take long to get to chapter 3......

Wii_DS.

ウォリアー
Banned
Trophies
Website
fcrc.weebly.com
XP
Country
blink.gif

~Nero

That would get you banned because you are still Providing a Link to a Rom.

From Teh RulesMembers may NOT ASK and MAY NOT PROVIDE LINKS for and to websites that provide ROMs for download.

So the member who asked you should be banned/warned.

I, may, be very wrong. I suggest to you to not do it.

BTW: I'm not trying to be a Mod by replying to you with this, I'm just some guy trying to make a living
wink.gif

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Rayder. I was waiting for an answer.

Whatever, I'll never send anyone ROM sites anyways...

They just need Google...
lecture.gif

~Nero

adzix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
scary scenario
flashlight
weird creatures
lotsa blood
a strange kid running around
piano sounds
unnerving industrial noises

this game has A LOT ripped from the silent hill series.
but don't get me wrong, this is actually cool because this way there's finally something scary and mature for the ds coming along.
so far it's kinda trying to be psycho-style (and with the headphones and the volume cranked up it's actually succeeding at it) and i just finished the 3rd chapter, curious for more.
it's fast-paced and surprisingly smooth and fluid running.
not really any riddles yet, only stuff like 'read number here and type it in there'
still, interesting and definitely something the ds hadn't see until now.
fully recommended

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Even hacked it sucked lol