DS #2729: My Boyfriend (Europe)

Kusan

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
GreenBanana said:
What if I'm a lesbesbian? What is this game implying, that all women need to anchor themselves to some male sperm-gun for support?? That we're incomplete without them? SCREW THAT! Who's with me ladies!? Let's show these breeders who wears the leather boots around here!! YOU wash MY shirt, puny man!

WTF? XD
...anyway, it's even insulting to see "Licenced by Nintendo" in the box cover art!!
If this was A-18 rated I'd try it, lol (kidding)
I can't believe games like these can exist...where are the good days when everyone wanted to reach Chronno Trigger's quality? Now everyone seems to desire to reach "Imagine: Transexual Life"'s quality...¬¬

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
amptor said:
Martin will extensively play this because he likes boys.
Amptor will extensively play with sausage because he loves to choke on it.

Chew your goddamn food, you donkey.

laugh.gif

Perseid

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Kusan said:
GreenBanana said:
What if I'm a lesbesbian? What is this game implying, that all women need to anchor themselves to some male sperm-gun for support?? That we're incomplete without them? SCREW THAT! Who's with me ladies!? Let's show these breeders who wears the leather boots around here!! YOU wash MY shirt, puny man!

WTF? XD
...anyway, it's even insulting to see "Licenced by Nintendo" in the box cover art!!
I can't believe games like these can exist...where are the good days when everyone wanted to reach Chronno Trigger's quality? Now everyone seems to desire to reach "Imagine: Transexual Life"'s quality...¬¬

Those days, let's be honest, never existed. Look at how many SNES games there are. Now see how many good ones you can think of.

And as far as this game, does it include the ability to dump the guys like yesterday's trash? That might be kinda fun.

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
Perseid said:
Kusan said:
GreenBanana said:

WTF? XD

Those days, let's be honest, never existed. Look at how many SNES games there are. Now see how many good ones you can think of.

And as far as this game, does it include the ability to dump the guys like yesterday's trash? That might be kinda fun.

Because we need more video games teaching us to be like the shallow whores on television and even in daily life treating other people like inanimate objects whose sole purpose is to satiate our own insecure ego-driven conquests.

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
When your boyfriends a few pixels in a video game surely you know your wasting your time and he's never going to put out... No matter how long or hard you play.

This kind of game is bad for us guys too, more and more girls are being taken by guys in a game rather than us... How can we fight with that competition? You seen how cool they look!

If I were a girl I know which one I'd pick... the guy in blonde!

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wow...
I hope that girls don't get sucked into this shit. or there's gonna be alot of fat chicks whoring themselves in a few years. Economy of whores, anyone?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.