DS #3818: Steal Princess (USA)

Dark_linis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cortador said:
So guys, is it any good? Since this is coming from atlus i have high hopes for this.
I played it in Japanese version for a bit and from what I can remember you go through rooms getting keys and using it to open doors.

I didn't get to far but it was fun while I had it.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Damn, none of my sources have this one yet... I wait for a while.
tongue.gif

EDIT: Odd... two of my sources won't load. I get a Page Load Error... I think I've struck gold.
tongue.gif
Too many people connecting would give me this result. They'd be connecting at the same time for only a few reasons - this could be one of them.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skyline969 said:
Damn, none of my sources have this one yet... I wait for a while.
tongue.gif

EDIT: Odd... two of my sources won't load. I get a Page Load Error... I think I've struck gold.
tongue.gif
Too many people connecting would give me this result. They'd be connecting at the same time for only a few reasons - this could be one of them.

I doubt this game has anything to do with it. Those two sites to which you refer have been down for hours. I find it kinda odd that the error message pops up so quickly.....a little too quickly if you ask me.

I found one review that HATED this game....dude must have just come off a stint of some HD gaming on a console or PC or something:
http://diehardgamefan.com/2009/05/25/revie...l-princess-nds/

I checked out the game briefly and it wasn't nearly as bad as that fool made it out to be.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Rayder said:
I doubt this game has anything to do with it. Those two sites to which you refer have been down for hours. I find it kinda odd that the error message pops up so quickly.....a little too quickly if you ask me.

I found one review that HATED this game....dude must have just come off a stint of some HD gaming on a console or PC or something:
http://diehardgamefan.com/2009/05/25/revie...l-princess-nds/

I checked out the game briefly and it wasn't nearly as bad as that fool made it out to be.
And just how might you know which sites I'm referring to?
tongue.gif

Oh well, I'll just wait until Sunday... that way, Steal Princess and 358/2 Days (J) should be ready to rock.
wink.gif

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
More or less, War. Although, he obviously uses one more site than I do since he can locate the ROM while I can't. However, asking him for this site (be it through PM or through a thread) would be against the rules, and seeing as how he's a mod, it would be a dumb thing to do.
tongue.gif

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
Having played through the entire first world, I do not regret pumping up the Hype Machine for this game. I think it'll be one of the more underrated titles in the DS lifespan.

However, it is not without it's faults. The swinging orb touch detection is horrid, taking a few chances to get right (hoping practice fixes that). I also wish this game just used an attack button instead of making us use both hands on the controls AND the stylus, though that's not a game breaker by any means.

Great graphics and I love the anime opening.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/OLqeHmZp-Wc?si=gnlLbzZEgWiNp5E5