DS #4145: Virtual Villagers *MULTI5* (Europe)

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been checking it out this morning, and it's pretty cool. Kind of Sims-ish, but it's also a bit like an RTS. Just sent a couple into a hut to get busy, and a baby should be on the way.

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
its a virtual reality
biggrin.gif

i loved this game since it has such interactive gameplay even when you put your ds off

KooLDiMe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
played it on PC, an okay game for a while..
happy.gif

but i wish a game with "timer" like this & Animal Crossing have the option to switch it off.. so when people got bored, they can leave the game on the last state without have to worry it'll get messy after leaving it for a long time

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome game, but super easy you can just pick it up and put it down. If you want you should try Anno or even the sims.

knl

I can change this?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
KooLDiMe said:
played it on PC, an okay game for a while..
happy.gif

but i wish a game with "timer" like this & Animal Crossing have the option to switch it off.. so when people got bored, they can leave the game on the last state without have to worry it'll get messy after leaving it for a long time

it does give you an option to freeze timer when you're saving, which I recommend as, while I did get a ton of food and resources in about 7 hours, the kid that starts with your village had died for some reason

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SnowStormAkikaze @ SnowStormAkikaze: Hey, Red thank you, I will try that I use atmosphere and it look good XD