DS #5116: Tetris Party Deluxe (Europe)

D

Deleted-220713

how many more tetris games need to be made before somebody realizes TETRIS IS BORING!

AsPika2219

Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
I loves Tetris games.
smile.gif

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
got it just before it was up here.

i'm glad i can have a tetris with the good old tetris theme once again, it's been a while(tetris for gameboy) since there was one with korobeiniki(i'm not counting the remix in EA's PSP version of tetris, that was the theme dialed down to 10% volume with a heavy drumbeat making it imposible to hear the tune)
altough i also like "henry's knight".

i think games like this one are how the tetris game should develop, no need for mascots doing whacky stuff on the background or remixed music that leaves nothing of the original audible.

MAD_BOY

Lazy bum
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
thedicemaster said:
got it just before it was up here.

i'm glad i can have a tetris with the good old tetris theme once again, it's been a while(tetris for gameboy) since there was one with korobeiniki(i'm not counting the remix in EA's PSP version of tetris, that was the theme dialed down to 10% volume with a heavy drumbeat making it imposible to hear the tune)
altough i also like "henry's knight".

i think games like this one are how the tetris game should develop, no need for mascots doing whacky stuff on the background or remixed music that leaves nothing of the original audible.
Tetris DS has it too in every 20th level
tongue.gif

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The Nintendo DS has officially died. Most developers are now working on the 3DS so only stuff we're getting is shovelware. So yeah...DS is slowly being forgotten.

Note: Not that this game is shovelware, i mean there's still some good stuff, but most of it is and will be shovelware.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
MAD_BOY said:
Tetris DS has it too in every 20th level
tongue.gif
that's just to keep some trace of tetris in there.
a good tetris game in my opinion needs to give you the option of a constant korobeiniki for as long as you can stay alive/sane

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • DTApple
    please let me look cool as well
    DTApple @ DTApple: Except that.