DS #DSiWare 0012: Nintendo DSi Browser (Japan)

George290506

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Arno said:
GeekShadow said:
Can we save picture from website on the SD Card with this new version of Opera ?
Probably not, since Nintendo doesn't like us doing what we want.

Agree!
huh.gif

Does it support flash? By 99% it doesn't. But who knows?

IzzehO

Trophies
XP
Country
Would it just be awesome if in a few months time we use this to download roms onto our SD inserted into our flashed DSi that run roms?
biggrin.gif

Zerrix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
IzzehO said:
Would it just be awesome if in a few months time we use this to download roms onto our SD inserted into our flashed DSi that run roms?
biggrin.gif

If this happened, I think Nintendo would got OWNED VERY HARD into their own ass
biggrin.gif

Seina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll get my personal army of h4x0rz on it right away. You'll be able to run GBA games from it too.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The DSi WiFi speed is almost as fast as the iPhone on a 75% signal... You should get websites in about the same time as a crappy DSL connection... not quite cable, or a dedicated line, but they are working on it...

Remember, Nintendo makes GAMING machines, not multi purpose machines like everyone else...

shansoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for people who think you can run off the ROM from SD card, sorry to break your hope..

but this will never be done and it will never happen...

DSi does not run any application off from SD card beside music and pictures...

and DSi ware is not a normal DS rom, its a binary file that load from its own DSi memory....

You can export the DSiware into the SD card, and import it, but thats about it..

there isn't anyway to run off ROM from SD card bottom line..

unless someone totally rewrite the DSi firmware, which is impossible....

gigermunit

Trophies
Website
gigermunit.uni.cc
XP
Country
United States
shansoft said:
for people who think you can run off the ROM from SD card, sorry to break your hope..

and DSi ware is not a normal DS rom, its a binary file that load from its own DSi memory....

You can export the DSiware into the SD card, and import it, but thats about it..

Seriously What?

None Of That Posts Makes Any Sense.

Do You Even Know How Any Electronic Works? All Electronics Are Hackable, Come On Seriously People Have Hacked Iphones and Other Things To Run A Roomba Around The Room When Someone Calls Or Sends A Text.

We Can Do Anything We Want With Enough Time And Skill.

-p.s. im not dead on this forum i just decided not to post unless i needed help or someone posts something like the quote above.

Baroque Obama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gigermunit said:
shansoft said:

Seriously What?

Do You Even Know How Any Electronic Works? All Electronics Are Hackable, Come On Seriously People Have Hacked Iphones and Other Things To Run A Roomba Around The Room When Someone Calls Or Sends A Text.

-p.s. im not dead on this forum i just decided not to post unless i needed help or someone posts something like the quote above.

Isn't It Annoying To Capitalize Every First Letter Of Every Word?

gigermunit

Trophies
Website
gigermunit.uni.cc
XP
Country
United States
Baroque Obama said:
gigermunit said:
shansoft said:

Seriously What?

Isn't It Annoying To Capitalize Every First Letter Of Every Word?

I Do It Randomly, It's Like A Weird Habit.......see i just did it again -.-

anyway
back on subject.

Will Can We Take Apart This..........rom and use it to understand the browser and maybe customize it or increase it's speed and then apply it to the soon to be made custom firmware that is a possibility in the near future?

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
shansoft said:

This is like saying that it's impossible for the Wii to do all of this, in which case it isn't. In due time, someone will eventually be able to achieve this. Just not yet since the DSi is still new.

iNFiNiTY

Trophies
XP
For the people telling shansoft hes wrong, you clearly don't have any technical knowledge so you cannot dispute it. Especially gigermunit you obviously dont know what you are talking, your post is just terrible.

Now to shansoft, more likely surely is the firmware could be modified than a complete rewrite. I dont know the specifics of the firmware like PSP but i assume some serious software exploit or some hardware would be needed to do it.

So what he says is right, its impossible as of now and theres no sign so far of any progress at all in this area. Saying 'but it happens for other systems' is not relevant. Dont believe that it will happen just because other systems are. Is the PS3 hacked in any way? No. It turned out to be pretty secure, who's to say the DSi is not also very secure. Nintendo will also learn from how the Wii was hacked and make this less possible so dont get your hopes up based on nothing.

zlac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Chances of running a NDS or GBA game from SD slot are exactly the same as chances for running the GBA game from Slot1. Slim-to-none.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P