Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
That made the ROM image crash.
You're probably using No$GBA then. That function's been made specifically for use with iDeaS. If I may ask, why would you want to use it anyways? Is there any particular reason as to why you want the ROM to know if it's running on an emulator? All this function does is that it sends debug info to iDeaS's console - you can see debug info in No$GBA without that.

homsar47

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
nicklausw.github.io
XP
Country
United States
You're probably using No$GBA then. That function's been made specifically for use with iDeaS. If I may ask, why would you want to use it anyways? Is there any particular reason as to why you want the ROM to know if it's running on an emulator? All this function does is that it sends debug info to iDeaS's console - you can see debug info in No$GBA without that.

I just liked baron/bksonic's design for Sliker DS, where if you're on an emulator, it warns you that saving is impossible. (Yes, Imma use saves. I've gotten better since a few years ago, even learned how to use a structure, which I guess you could say is good for my level :P).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :wub: