Gaming DSi 1.4.4u Update Live

Gh0sti

iOS Guru
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that stinks that they blocked dsi mode which really no other flash cart company jumped on board with to send out that feature so another what game rom header are the flash cart companies going to use this time to bypass nints software

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
gallery_262855_65_7019.png

Like anybody uses their DSi to upload pics to facebook. XD
inb4 "I do" shit :P

Willie Ware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, have confirmed that r4i gold 3DS flashcard from r4ids.cn can work on this new DSi V1.44 firmware after an new patch updating, video is coming soon, updated patch will be released soon as well.

[yt]2_uIhszeRgM[/yt]

Reactions: 1 person

tranfeer

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
r4i gold(www.r4ids.cn) has broken NDSi V1.44 system successfully.You can get the video at www.r4ids.cn and the patch for V1.44 will also be released soon.

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
i've never found a reason to update, glad i'm still on 1.4.1.

any idea how they blocked the ievo exploit?

-another world
Likely added a secondary check of some kind for DSi Mode, otherwise a DSi mode quick fix blocking would have messed with the DSi Enhanced mode and other DSi Only mode games.

OzModChips

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello

Only have 1 card here to test at the moment, but it still works. The other cards I can test tomorrow have already been tested.

Its the Amaze3ds. (its awesome bottom feeder clone, it bassically runs a modified version of WOOD)

Jonez

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
My ez5i on firmware v108 runs fine on the new dsi firmware. :)
If only Windirt, of the EZ Flash Team, would release an update. Its been almost 90 days since we have even heard from him. I want to play some of the newer games dammit! :hateit:

So true... And then we don't speak about the Ez Flash V....

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There's no doubt really that Acekard 2i and DSTwo will be updated in no time.

I can't actually think of any reason to update my DSi though, the DSiWare shop has been complete and utter rubbish for months now.
I'll still update my DSTwo carts, and then my DSi systems though.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I can't actually think of any reason to update my DSi though, the DSiWare shop has been complete and utter rubbish for months now.
Also having the whole DSi shop available for the 3DS (if someone doesn't already own one) is just another reason to not update. The DSi online features aren't restricted via FW versions so no real need for an update. Also as you mentioned, DSiWare blows kinda hard.

I'd also like to know how the Cooking Coach exploit and the iEvo was patched. If it's blocked via the same means of a normal cart (added checks), it's a pity that TC isn't around to deliver an update. We lose another possibility of improved homebrew (without added hardware). Oh well luckily I updated only to 1.4.3 (by accident in a way, wanted to see the DSi Shop and get the Four Swords) :P

indask8

New Member Forever
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'd also like to know how the Cooking Coach exploit and the iEvo was patched. If it's blocked via the same means of a normal cart (added checks), it's a pity that TC isn't around to deliver an update. We lose another possibility of improved homebrew (without added hardware). Oh well luckily I updated only to 1.4.3 (by accident in a way, wanted to see the DSi Shop and get the Four Swords) :P

The cooking coach exploit (with a retail cart) was patched? Then I'm definitively curious to know how they did this....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PiiXM51oBo