dsi sd slot hacked to play roms (video proof)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've been connected to the torrent for 24 hours, and he isn't seeding it... lol...

all that's in it is a bunch of pictures he took with his DSi camera, and a bunch of songs... I don't see any hacks what so ever even in the file list...

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Maybe the music has some special code in it that launches a picture app that inspects the pictures that are really images of the code for the app and then it reads it and creates the app. That way the kid isn't sharing a program that can be used to pirate games.

Wow my English sucks today.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Went thru the file listing again... I see the Halloween Theme Song.m4a (btw kid, get rid of iTunes)...

If I run that one, do I get the Atari 2600 Halloween game?????

Or if I run Birthday Sex, do I indeed get birthday sex? Your mom's lookin mighty tasty!

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
B-Blue said:
DarkRey said:
I have a Boner!!
mellow.gif

I know!!
wub.gif
Mine is bigger!!!!
smileipb2.png

MissingNo._

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XD

I had this thread in my favorites for quite a while. I like how the dude yells in his posts. As if he tries to act tough or something.
Speaking of which... where's that dude? Haven't seen him for 3 or so pages. Notice he says different stuff on the other forum link in the video.

zachsupercoolvid

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[BnC said:
Mitchell]
XD

I had this thread in my favorites for quite a while. I like how the dude yells in his posts. As if he tries to act tough or something.
Speaking of which... where's that dude? Haven't seen him for 3 or so pages. Notice he says different stuff on the other forum link in the video.

i am still here

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zachsupercoolvideos said:
[BnC said:
Mitchell]
XD

i am still here

HAHAHAHAHA gtfo

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
[BnC said:
Mitchell]
XD

i am still here

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

STFU_and_GTFO.jpg

LOL, I'm just dumbstruck by why'd you do so,ething like that? Are you still planning to continue with the totally obvious scam? Or can you start a new scam avout playing PSP ISOs on DS?

GenesisX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Domination said:
[BnC said:
Mitchell]
XD

i am still here

STFU_and_GTFO.jpg

LOL, I'm just dumbstruck by why'd you do so,ething like that? Are you still planning to continue with the totally obvious scam? Or can you start a new scam avout playing PSP ISOs on DS?
lol actually, My Latest scam is to get a NDS to turn into a Computer
smile.gif

MissingNo._

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GenesisX said:
Domination said:
[BnC said:
Mitchell]
XD

i am still here

STFU_and_GTFO.jpg

lol actually, My Latest scam is to get a NDS to turn into a Computer
smile.gif

@zachbadinferiorlousypoorrottensecond-rateuncoolvideos: Notice that you have only 4 posts. Maybe you just joined to scam people? And I'm downloading the torrent.

@Domination: At least NDS games are playable on a PSP
biggrin.gif

@GenesisX: I'd buy it XD

MissingNo._

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh noez a newbie!

Don't believe this Hypershad12. It's probably fake (and by the looks of his torrent, I'm am getting nowhere as I am getting nowhere past 0 bytes. SEED IT OR WHATEVER!)

RiderLeangle

Trophies
Website
ridersrealm.b1.jcink.com
XP
Country
United States
RiderLeangle said:
has any 1 found ANY HOMEBREW for the dsi camras ? i dont care wat it is or what you do i just whant some homebrew for the dsi camras
Here I thought you had already fully hacked the DSi with your Acekard and ZC card
rolleyes.gif

dude fuck off it was a joke to get pepole in to dsi homebrew

HOLY CRAP!? It was FAKE!?.... Oh wait... I knew that...

MissingNo._

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ Domination: The "ZC card" wouldn't even fit inside a PSP (yes, you're stuipid),

RiderLeangle said:
RiderLeangle said:
has any 1 found ANY HOMEBREW for the dsi camras ? i dont care wat it is or what you do i just whant some homebrew for the dsi camras
Here I thought you had already fully hacked the DSi with your Acekard and ZC card
rolleyes.gif

dude fuck off it was a joke to get pepole in to dsi homebrew

HOLY CRAP!? It was FAKE!?.... Oh wait... I knew that...

OMGZ IT'S FAKE?! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!
rolleyes.gif

Why'd you even try to convince people it was real? Sheesh, kid. Get a life. And a job. And a girlfriend. And a car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I have clump of sour dough starter that I have had in the fridge for almost a year now, just...