AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
Wait, you got banned from AliExpress? Will you get it back eventually, or will you have to make a new account?

1664163473674.png

They claimed my evidence (both video and photographic) wasn't enough to verify the fault.
I literally submitted photo and video of the PSRAM error, along with a detailed description of the issue.

1664163555603.png

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 328781

They claimed my evidence (both video and photographic) wasn't enough to verify the fault.
I literally submitted photo and video of the PSRAM error, along with a detailed description of the issue.

View attachment 328782
Man, that's really bad, but I don't think that warranted a temporary suspension of your account. I mean, was it really hard to just say no and leave it at that? I hope you get your account back.

AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
Man, that's really bad, but I don't think that warranted a temporary suspension of your account. I mean, was it really hard to just say no and leave it at that? I hope you get your account back.
Nothing of value was lost, and it's easy enough to make another one. I'm really not sure what I did that warranted that response.

AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
Maybe a chargeback was done, I have heard a lot of online shops tend to suspend accounts if a chargeback was done.
Not the case.

Yeah it really beats me, too. Did you try appealing for reactivation, too?
When I did try, it just kinda looped me back to the error page and didn't do anything. Maybe they've fixed it since but I don't really care to try.

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I finally got it in the mail on Thursday. I downloaded the necessary files, and booted it on my old DS Lite. It worked so far, then I performed the PSRAM test, and it passed. Then I tried some games, and good news, it worked like a charm! Definitely a good alternative for those who cannot get a CycloDS Evolution (which also had RTS and slow motion). Now that I confirmed that it works, now to order myself a label for my new flashcart. Has anyone tried to get a custom label printed on Etsy? I'm thinking of going for a metallic look: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1174115942/ds3ds-holographic-labels

Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just saw they are now doing these with labels https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005620525177.html
In reality, these are not DSONE(i) clones, turns out to be the exact same hardware as the DSONE.
Post automatically merged:

Well, I finally got it in the mail on Thursday. I downloaded the necessary files, and booted it on my old DS Lite. It worked so far, then I performed the PSRAM test, and it passed. Then I tried some games, and good news, it worked like a charm! Definitely a good alternative for those who cannot get a CycloDS Evolution (which also had RTS and slow motion). Now that I confirmed that it works, now to order myself a label for my new flashcart. Has anyone tried to get a custom label printed on Etsy? I'm thinking of going for a metallic look: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1174115942/ds3ds-holographic-labels
I'll very much get my own R4 labels from this person on Etsy. The quality looks amazing.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: Bens411

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    I tried to get a slim on a black friday once, but they ran out of stock for the $100 one
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    many ages ago
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can find them $50-75 nowdays if catch a deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still remember grabbing this ps4 slim on black Friday for $200 when the msrp was still around 300
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went to auction at a mom/pops video game store few months ago that was closing, and bought 11 slims for $200, 1 was DOA but 10 work fine. so hella deal. Already rgh3'ed 8 of them. But most younger kids don't even want anymore, unless it plays stupid "fortnight", or newer shit.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore q30s are nice but they leak so much sound it sounds like speakers
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken spend the 100 on a gun and skii mask, wait for a jogger at the park jewelry money and headphones!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If only Amazon sold guns
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking dick heads think it's a bad idea to get a gun 2 days later
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wait, I thought you were the dickhe...nvm
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got balls on my chin and two dicks on my forehead sir
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, no offense there double dickhead chinballs.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicks still love it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Mommy, look, what is that?". "That's your soon to be daddy."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://infimobile.com/details/plans-5734270 this is kinda tempting