Hacking DSTT/TTDS FAQ

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You may have a contact problem, meaning that your DSTT isn't making good contact with your DS. If that's the case, there's no good solution. You can sometimes insert some paper or cardboard in with the DSTT to help push the contacts towards the DS contacts, but you should probably return it if you can and get a new one.

First try the paper/cardboard thing and see if that fixes it. If not, you might try the advice I gave above, to follow the directions under Q: My DSTT used to work, but doesn't work any more. What do I do? in the FAQ and that should fix the problem if it's something other than a hardware problem. If neither of those works, you'll probably need a new one.

-Bri

The_JetSetBeat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shademaker said:
Does GTA Chinatown Wars work for DSTT?

Unless something has changed since GTA came out, it needs to be patched. Once that's done, it works fine.
smile.gif

ItachiTT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I believe those faults at the dstt are caused by a fake, you must of bought a fake one. If you have the guts, open it up, and checkhere to see if its fake and how to open. Remember fakes can harm your card, so be careful. If you dont care bout that, download version 1.17 of the kernel in that same page and see if something happens. Luck!
yaypsp.gif

ItachiTT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I believe those faults at the dstt are caused by a fake, you must of bought a fake one. If you have the guts, open it up, and checkhere to see if its fake and how to open. Remember fakes can harm your card, so be careful. If you dont care bout that, download version 1.17 of the kernel in that same page and see if something happens. Luck!
yaypsp.gif

AAAA....sorry for the double post. I got desperate and clicked again on add reply. Please dont accuse me to the admins, its my first day!!!!

ziedbha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please I need a tip, You guys know Animal Crossing city folk, well when first I Play the game, they ask me if I want to create a new character or import one from acww, well all what I got to do is to insert My acww game then go to nintendo Ds download (menu)
But The prob is that When I insert my game (TTDS advance and NDS lite) The TTDS runs automaticly, I wanna know if there is a tip that makes ttds runs manually!

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
If you just leave the card ejected but hanging out of the DS, it will load up the normal DS launch menu with the download play option.

This is the quickest way possible to change the date/time or access Download Play I find.

But if you want to send or receive it from a certain game, shouldn't you be accessing Nintendo Wi-Fi from within Animal Crossing the game itself? If you don't, the Wii game won't have any clue where to send/receive the character.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
he wasn't asking that.he was asking if the TT card is in the slot-1 how to let it load in the DS's firmware,unlike normal games.Unfortunately you can't do that,most flashcarts autoboot to themselves,some cards have the option to disable this(or they did not include it from the beginning),the DSTT cannot do that though.

also why bump this thread...

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Donato_Dobango said:
I think the true answer is somewhere in the middle of our two answers, sir.

Either way, it should be possible and quite easy to get the AC character from the Wii to the DS and vice versa.
Answer does not lie in between and it is NOT possible to do this with Animal Crossing
lecture.gif
The Wii searches your DS Download Play, connects, but then realizes actual game cartridge is not found.

@OP - Wii connectivity is NOT possible for AC, no matter which flashcart is used.

ShadXPalkia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I joined here to ask one question.

A while ago i tried to edit the colors of the main ttds menu, for example the arrows that you touch to scroll up and down. I did it by normaly plugging in the MicroSD card into the computer, and going into the files to edit the pictures. When i got done and put it back into my ds, I tested to see if it worked, and all it would do is, both screens would be white, and on the bottom screen in the bottom left corner, there would be a square made up of 6 little sqaures that were blue. And that was just showing its loading.

So my main question is, is there a way to restore the card without deleting the games? cause i miss my pokemon pearl :<

Nao help mah ds it needs its pokeymonz
yaynds.gif

zabba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
wahoo installed moonshell 2 on kids DS and works gr8 now they can watch their own movies and listern to their own music with no fights
i have DSTT software 24939-RetroGameFan Multi Cart Update v6.58/DSTT_DSTTi YSMenu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm doing fine, and you?