Rascal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sturmen said:
There is actually a new USB stick to dump DS games directly to your computer. It's kinda pricey, and the website is kinda sketchy, but here it is: http://www.ic2005.com/shop/product.php?pro...at=0&page=1
I may have to check this out if only to see if it truly dumps complete headers like no-intro's WoodDumper and to see if it can dump the DSi specific code in DSi Enhanced carts.

***EDIT***

And after checking the forums for the product survey says...
1. No mention of DSi cart dumping
2. It can't even handle backing up Pokemon HG/SS SAV files, which even my NDS Backup Adapter Plus can do

Until this product gets much better, I'll stick to using WoodDumper with my SuperCard Lite to backup ROMs and the NDS Backup Adapter Plus (back in stock at ConsoleSource for $29.95) to backup/restore SAV files.

Crucias

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I have a DSi and it gave me a DSi hardware does not work message.

>>

Anyone got a suggestion as to which product i can buy that will let me backup my carts? I have Pokemon Platinum, Kingdom Hearts 368/2 days and Advance Wars Days of Ruin.

It's legal to back up my own here, but not to download. Hence the wish to make my own.

Cheers

Crucias

junn

Trophies
Website
flic.kr
XP
Country
United States
Crucias said:
I have a DSi and it gave me a DSi hardware does not work message.

>>

Anyone got a suggestion as to which product i can buy that will let me backup my carts? I have Pokemon Platinum, Kingdom Hearts 368/2 days and Advance Wars Days of Ruin.

It's legal to back up my own here, but not to download. Hence the wish to make my own.

Cheers

Crucias

checkout sturmen's post.

QUOTE(sturmen @ Dec 29 2010, 09:17 AM) There is actually a new USB stick to dump DS games directly to your computer.

It's kinda pricey, and the website is kinda sketchy, but here it is:
http://www.ic2005.com/shop/product.php?pro...at=0&page=1
that hardware can dump your game and save file.
it automatically trims your rom though.

kirbymaster101

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
anyway to do this on windows?
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum