QazzaQY2K

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
If it did not have sufficient to undergo when buying by Internet games of GBA by possible copy receptions, the copies arrive from NDS, apparently equal games but with materials of low quality and without no type of guarantee, you from now on have well-taken care of when buying games of portable of Nintendo by eBay or those lares.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Source Here

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Haha that Nintendogs sticker looks harsh. I wonder, do these actually play the proper games?

TheRocK

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Where are the metal connectors on the carts? How can they play without them, since it's the connection from the cart to the ds?!

chillyp

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It took them a lot longer then I expected.

They should work in a DS like normal carts, the connectors are dark coloured not non-existant. Historically however pirate carts have bad bad issues with saving and so on.

The worst part is they are usually put out by asian organised crime groups.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know I shouldn't say this but before I bought a flash cart for the GBA, I used to buy bootleg GBA games from stalls in Hong Kong. The snapping point was buying Advance Wars and Tactics Ogre and I was half way through both of them when... BAM. Save gone. On the bright side, I traded them into my local gaming store and got £50. And someone actually bought it when I noticed it wasn't on the shelf anymore. So there's someone, somewhere who's now frothing at the mouth due to their game not saving....

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I know I shouldn't say this but before I bought a flash cart for the GBA, I used to buy bootleg GBA games from stalls in Hong Kong. The snapping point was buying Advance Wars and Tactics Ogre and I was half way through both of them when... BAM. Save gone. On the bright side, I traded them into my local gaming store and got £50. And someone actually bought it when I noticed it wasn't on the shelf anymore. So there's someone, somewhere who's now frothing at the mouth due to their game not saving....

i loled so hard.... anyway, i remember seeing GB mono pirate carts, some of them where HUGE with lots of games. heh...

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm being safe and sticking to the supercard, at least I know then I'm playing pirate games. I do buy the original carts if I like the game. I would be really pissed if I bought a pirate cart off ebay.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There's something I've been wondering about when the GBA pirated games started appearing. Is it actually possible to buy once write blank GBA carts? Yeah I know it's better to buy an official flash cart and you can put any games you want on it as many times as possible but I was wondering how do the bootleggers create a once write cart?

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The reason why it took the pirates so long to come out with these kind of carts is because they were waiting for someone to develop something that could authenticate the device. The only devices that has managed to do that was the PassCard3 and the MaxMedia Launcher. So basically the pirates had everything ready...they just needed the key.

Deaddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i loled so hard.... anyway, i remember seeing GB mono pirate carts, some of them where HUGE with lots of games. heh...
My brother bought one of these for GBA, but most of the games were duplicates of each other and they didn't work properly. The store owner refused to take it back but he finally exchanged it for some shitty pac man game.

ChaosTheorySD

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
My dad always used to buy me those X-in-one game carts from the Philippenes. They rocked. Yeah, some carts where full of copies about 8 or so games, but I actually did have a few with 200 some odd unique games on them. A lot of them weren't very good, but they usually did the trick if I had a few minutes to kill (there was some gae called Spanky's Quest or something that I was addicted to for awhile).

wohoo

Trophies
XP
Country
So it will encourage those who r going 2 buy these will buy a Supercard and Superpass instead.
biggrin.gif
Â
biggrin.gif

Yes, a pirate one, hahahaha!

Edit: F.Y.I, would it be possible too reflash pirate carts, both GBA and NDS.

i don't think it will be possible... with the old gb/gbc pirate cards you couldn't reflash them, they were read only i think? like a CD, you burn it and then you can't change the information that already is on the disc (unless it's a RW disc ;P)

Rowan

Trophies
XP
Country
Vague Rant said:
What in the hell are you doing replying to a topic that hasn't been posted in in two and a half god damn years?!
its what the new members are doing they post on dead topics to raise their count just look at bankai kirby

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm BankaiKirby doesnt post on threads that have "expired" years ago... Just on threads that expired for a few days or weeks.
wink2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3