nloding

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So I've not been on this site for WEEKS -- apparently that's been WAY TOO LONG.

So I can run a hacked VC game on my Wii if I had a WAD packer, but none are (or possible will be) released. What?

And what's an ELF file? I thought the last Wii updated killed those things ...

Bah! I'm out of the loop! And yes, I've been reading threads and Googling this, just not up to speed yet. Thanks flamers.

mb01

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, you can run a hacked VC game IF you had a WAD packer. WAD installer has just been released but no WAD packer.

ELF file is the format used to run any homebrew in Wii mode. No update has killed the use of these.

santorix10

Trophies
Website
rememberthe8bit.googlepages.com
XP
Country
United States
mb01 said:
Yes, you can run a hacked VC game IF you had a WAD packer. WAD installer has just been released but no WAD packer.

ELF file is the format used to run any homebrew in Wii mode. No update has killed the use of these.

Uh, don't you mean that you ned a WAD packer to install homebrew? Because, I'm sure that virtual console games are released in the WAD format.

MCorbet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
gbpic said:
mb01 said:

Uh, don't you mean that you ned a WAD packer to install homebrew? Because, I'm sure that virtual console games are released in the WAD format.

Youre right about that. The first VC release was a raw dump. Now the release group Blaze has an internal WAD Packer and is releasing VC games in WAd format.

V2 of the WAd installer is just released bij waniko or something like that.

mb01

Trophies
XP
Country
gbpic said:
mb01 said:

Yeah i know that man. I was stating more for using ANY hacked VC game, not just the ones that were released about an hour AFTER i wrote this. So technically there weren't any VC games even released as WADS when i wrote this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/WwFuB1GRKz4