Hacking Error Autobooting Systemmenu - IOS v60 Systemmenu v417 Preloader v0.29

Miggyyy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I have a Nintendo Wii (Korea Region) and it is a gift to me and at first I don't have any knowledge about it, little did I know that the console is modded it has HBC installed on it. Also, I updated my Wii (Korea) to the Nintendo Server (On the settings of the console) and after updating it, I tried to open again the console, it shows Error Autoboothing Systemmenu! Could not open boot file! IOS v60, Systemmenu v417, Preloader v0.29 (I included a photo on what the console is displaying, it's on the below of this thread - First Photo). Upon checking the version of the systemmenu which is v417 it is clearly that it's also region changed because when I checked on the NUS Downloader, it is a USA Region. As what I read on other threads here, should I follow what Itsuki235 said? (I screenshotted the comment of him on someones thread and it is also below, I attached it - Second Photo). If I follow it and managed to get back the HBC, what systemmenu should I download in NUS Downloader, is it the latest firmware version of wii korea which is 4.3K or the firmware version on what the console is showing v417 which is 4.0U or can I update it to the latest firmware version of the USA firmware which is 4.3U (will it not bricked the wii?). I'm seeking for your help please do comment what you know about this and I will managed to fix it right after I get my new Wiimote because right now I can't control the Wii because my old Wiimote is broken. Thank you! :D

Attachments

• photo_2020-05-07_23-09-48.jpg
    photo_2020-05-07_23-09-48.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 299
  • WII 2.png
    WII 2.png
    252.4 KB · Views: 251

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGhImEo-u9Y