Eurogamer.net gave away 5800 Little Big Planet Beta Keys...

Vater Unser

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
...And FUCKING SHIT, I'M IN!
toot.gif
hrth.gif
toot.gif
hrth.gif

I'm having a fucking party right now.

The Eurogamer servers were busy as hell, it took me half an hour of pressing F5 and almost wetting my pants to get through. Thank god I'm a more or less regular visitor of eurogamer and was still logged in, otherwise I wouldn't have had the slightest chance to get my key. I learned about Eurogamer's give away about 2-3 hours after it has started, so you have no fucking clue how lucky I was. When I first got onto the page where I was just a SINGLE CLICK AWAY from my beta key, the page said there were still 391 keys available....When I finally got my key, there were only 60 left. If I had heard about this just five minutes later, I'd probably not have a key now.

Small proof:
9k4chc.png

So, anyone else got lucky?

I don't even own a PS3 yet, but before you start yelling at me, let me tell you that I'm still going to have access to a PS3 for the whole duration of the Beta.
This is my number one most wanted game of all systems, and I'll be able to play it in a couple of minutes. I'm so entering the level design competition
nyanya.gif

Vater Unser

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
NeSchn said:
Sell it on eBay. People would probably pay a lot for it. A LOT!
Nah. I already used my key and I'm happy enough playing the game myself for now.
This is my only chance to play the game before christmas (or sometime in december, at least), since that's when I'm probably gonna get a PS3.

Vater Unser

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Will do.
So far I can say that it's absolutely magnificent and a definite contender for plenty of GotY awards.
If you have a PS3, don't even think twice about getting this game, just pre-order it RIGHT NOW.

Vater Unser

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Soooo...

Today's the last day of the beta, and I finally got around to publishing a fully fledged and fully finished level.
It's called "SackTales Part 1", you can either try searching for it or find it on my "Published levels" page (my PSN ID is VaterUnser).

If you're amongst the lucky beta users, I can only wholeheartedly recommend you to try it, cause it's fucking bliss
laugh.gif

But be your own judge.

It took me at least 25 hours to finish it, so please give it a chance.
But enough of my self-complacent raving.

Since the user-created levels from the beta won't be deleted when the game's released, anyone who buys the game will be able to play it right from the beginning. Give it a go and help make it popular
ph34r.gif

Edit: The fucking hell, one line of dialogue is censored for some reason. It wasn't even remotely offensive at all
wtf.gif

Just great. Just when I thought I've FINALLY done it, there's still something that else that keeps me from just NOT editing the level.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/Os7f9Se.mp4