ROM Hack Every Pokemon Event Event Ever Released To Date In One File

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
anyone mind taking this save file and putting all the pokemon in it into the pokemon homebrew bank and then sharing that bank file?
that way, you could just switch out bank files on your 3ds and load whatever pokemon you feel you want into your current pokemon save.

this way, it also works on, as far as I'm aware of, every firmware and would only require a pc to switch the box files

Reactions: vettacossx

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not true.

With the information on the Internet, the wondercards can be easily faked.

I can easily fake wondercards, cause I've dealt with so many personally.
Well duh even I can make an even just based off of the info its not hard. Its another day and this list is somewhat sketchy tbh but still it's nice to have.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I will look into placing these into 1 HBbank file in the next hour or so (great idea btw) gotta switch my machines back over to windows on my pen drive fartin with kali atm.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Here is the root directory for the HBbank dump as per request hope its useful bud. (just drag and drop the folder to your root, load up HB bank in homebrew launcher and then when in the app hit START and choose to restore from the backup) I believe thats what you were looking for? hopefully? happy hacking man!

anyone mind taking this save file and putting all the pokemon in it into the pokemon homebrew bank and then sharing that bank file?
that way, you could just switch out bank files on your 3ds and load whatever pokemon you feel you want into your current pokemon save.

this way, it also works on, as far as I'm aware of, every firmware and would only require a pc to switch the box files

THANK YOU FOR THIS CLYDE <3 WAS A VERY GOOD SUGGESTION AND MUCH APPRECIATED! <3

Attachments

• pkbank.zip
    209.3 KB · Views: 178

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I will look into placing these into 1 HBbank file in the next hour or so (great idea btw) gotta switch my machines back over to windows on my pen drive fartin with kali atm.

Here is the root directory for the HBbank dump as per request hope its useful bud. (just drag and drop the folder to your root, load up HB bank in homebrew launcher and then when in the app hit START and choose to restore from the backup) I believe thats what you were looking for? hopefully? happy hacking man!

THANK YOU FOR THIS CLYDE <3 WAS A VERY GOOD SUGGESTION AND MUCH APPRECIATED! <3

ah, not quite what i meant, though thats also a way to inject the save.

i just had time to do it myself so here's what i thought:

basically, after setting up the homebrew bank go to the pkbank folder at the root of your sdcard, rename your original 'bank' file (if you've used the bank already, that is, its created when you first start the homebrew up) to 'bank backup' or something and copy the bank file from the zip into that folder.

then, after starting the homebrew bank, you can just scroll through the bank boxes and copy the pokemon you want into your current save game (works on both xy and oras, though oras exclusive moves and items cant be sent to xy).

once you're done, you can change names on the bank files again and there you go.

Attachments

• bank.zip
    47.2 KB · Views: 170
Reactions: darkwingman26

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
leavingn this here

GSbPMnf.png

Reactions: vettacossx

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
leavingn this here

GSbPMnf.png

BRO! THAT IS A SO COOL! :o AWESOME THANKS A BUNCH ! EPIC LAYOUT OF THE DISTRO SAVE :o even shows the active wonder cards coool THANKS SQUEEE!!!

For reference the ones in the top row of row 31 (excluding darkrai) are illegals with OP stat hax and the ARCEUS and HOOPA in the PARTY POKEMON are also OP HAX ILLEGALS every single other pokemon has been tested rigorously in trades by a nice fella named Scott Shiffler II a fellow distributor who took it upon himself to make sure all mons in cherish balls passed legality checks for distributing :) so hopefully this helps those interested in doing their own distributions thats our hopes. also the save file has 999 for most items and all kinds of rare items unlocked ect. full pokedex and livingdex from box 7 on.

<3 Happy New Years GBATEMP Love You Guys Have A Great Holiday And STAY SAFE OUT THERE EVERYONE!

Much Love -V

Last edited by vettacossx,
Reactions: MsMidnight

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well in the cold light of day this save was a huge letdown. The topic title is grade A click bait and OP is either full retard, on speed, ADHD or has been sipping something purple.

Anyone got a save that actually has all the legit gen3 through gen6 event Pokemon?

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I Have Now Released My ORASHAX "Ultimate Save File" A Save Created To Distribute ANY Of The 722 Pokemon That Exist Today Out To Wonder Trade As Cherish Ball Events!

THEY ALL PASS AND ARE ALL "LEGALS" FAR AS WONDER TRADE IS CONCERNED!

DOWNLOAD ATTACHED AND ALSO YOU CAN FIND THE SAVE HERE:
http://orashax.blogspot.com/2016/01/every-pokemon-event-ever-created-on-one.html

MY FIRST POST ON PAGE 1 HAS BEEN UPDATED TO REFLECT THE CHANGES

Attachments

• The Ultimate ORASHAX SAVE FILE.zip
    188.8 KB · Views: 400
Last edited by vettacossx,

Funkentanz

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Does this work with Retail and on 10.3?
I tried replacing the Main file, but Save Manager gives me an error...

omikes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a fellow collector who also bends the rules, I have to say bravo on assembling this collection. My own collection took me a few months and pales in comparison. Well done, sir.

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made myself a legit event savefile for Pokémon ORAS. Including JAP, KOR, ENG and GER events (Gen II-VI) and some extras. - 26 boxes

Password: Traiver

Enjoy!

Edit: Added the wrong one before, this is the right one.

Attachments

• Gen II-VI Event Pokémon Save (JAP,KOR,ENG,GER) [by Traiver].rar
    191.4 KB · Views: 298
Last edited by Traiver,
Reactions: XRaidersP

Wire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made myself a legit event savefile for Pokémon ORAS. Including JAP, KOR, ENG and GER events (Gen II-VI) and some extras. - 26 boxes

Password: Traiver

Enjoy!
All of these are legit? Like not just legal, but legit?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3