Gaming Fast RMX is amazing

Mr. Wizard

Ending the spread of bullshit one thread at a time
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It does not have what you're looking for, but the view *can* be change to further behind the vehicle to allow for a better idea of where it is on the track; I've found this helps me

Thank you. I guess I will be "steering" (pun intended) clear of this one.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

I didn't get that feeling but to be fair, I played it on the WiiU prior to the Switch version.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Who wants a code to download this game ? I got Four to give away !
Seriously? I would love one if possible! I just bought fast racing neo yesterday and I would love to have this. My switch is coming in a few days and I'd love to play this on it :D

D

Dork

It would be really disappointing if nintendo is using these shinen games as a substitute for f-zero, f-zero gx plays so much better than fast rmx.

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano
S

Saiyan Lusitano

When i pm the four members here . Pm me back with your REGION . Then i will send a code.
For sure.

It would be really disappointing if nintendo is using these shinen games as a substitute for f-zero, f-zero gx plays so much better than fast rmx.
Hopefully that's not the case. Nintendo included F-Zero stages, the vehicle and costume in MK8 but being optimistic, that was just to give fans on the WiiU a taste of F-Zero.

Redout looks awesome and I think I'll get it on physical format.

Khar00f

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Who wants a code to download this game ? I got Four to give away !

That's the second best game for me on Switch, I was waiting to get slightly bored of Zelda before buying it, the switch when all is said and done is very pricey up here in Canada considering 30% exchange from US pricing.

Hope you'll consider one for me.

Thank you,

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, If it's so shitty, why don't you clean it up. :tpi: