Homebrew Fatal Frame 4 & Project Zero 2:Wii Edition

Takufox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alrighty so I had no problems soft modding my wii and making them work on there. However I've recently moved on to the Wii U and I haven't been able to really find any solid answers on this...can I soft mod the vWii just the way I did with my old wii? Now obviously there are different steps to this and its not as easy as it is on the actual wii (i think I've read that you need certain wii games to be able to even start the process). After that, would I still have access to the same homebrew channels I need to make the english patch work, the one i need is riivolution, to add to this would i follow the same patching steps necessary to make the english patch for FF4 work??? Sorry for the many questions in advance!

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You will be able to do all the same things. Just be careful to not install any Wii system files... meaning make sure you are using the proper Wii U files, not Wii.

As far as Fatal Frame 4 goes, forget about the patching nonsense. Just create a custom iso by replacing the files on disc with the files from the patches, then put it on a usb drive or flash stick. Edit: Unless using the patching method is easier for you.

Takufox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you say wii system files, you mean during the softmodding process???

Never heard of that method... the patching process I know how to do, but if making a custom ISO is easier then i wanna do that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love...