Gaming favorite recent games?

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Winds of Nostalgia and Avalon Code. Both of these are worthy RPG's and NEED a US release as soon as possible!
yaynds.gif

I've enjoyed Castlevania OOE, but found it easier than the others (yes that crab boss is a weakling once you find out how to kill him).

And then there's my Kirby, but that came out 2 months ago...

esoterica

OP
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
kezlehan said:
I'm finding Ninjatown very fun and addictive right now. Think I've almost beat it. Which is a shame cos it seems quite short

You can go back and try to get A's on all of them. I'm having trouble getting A's in the Business District though. DBZ Orgins is good but I just wish the controls were a little more accurate, sometimes it's kind of annoying.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Avalon Code (I agree that this needs a US release)
Yes! Pretty Cure 5 Go Go Zenin Shu Go Dream Festival (What? I'm a fan of the whole series)
Valkyrie Profile: Toga o Seoumono (I had bad impressions about this game at first but after I found out how good the battle system was then I was more eager to import it)

The Japanese have all the good stuff on the DS this year which may be a sign of Japan's ever increasing interest in casual gaming and handhelds.

pitoui

Trophies
XP
Country
Currently playing Castlevania: OoE and Prey the Stars.
I've had Prey the Stars on my DS for ages and just the other day I played it for the first time. It's surprisingly good.. addictive fun. You get smashed by the CPU in later levels though lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/WwFuB1GRKz4