Gaming Final Fantasy:Four Heroes of Light Hype Thread

SixtySixHundred

Trophies
XP
Country
woot07 said:
SixtySixHundred said:
I like the styling of this game. Battles feel nice and quick and the night/day cycle is fast. It's nice to have a new traditional RPG for the DS.

EDIT: Well, not entirely new. My 1st job involves rescuing some bird from a nasty person in a cave to the north... FF1, anyone?

EDIT2: Fuck! Owned by a Minotaur!

dw i got owned by minotaur too..sux..did he give exp?

Yeah, he does. Beat him easily by using 'boost' then you can use spells with your 2nd character.

Funkenstein

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SixtySixHundred said:
I like the styling of this game. Battles feel nice and quick and the night/day cycle is fast. It's nice to have a new traditional RPG for the DS.

EDIT: Well, not entirely new. My 1st job involves rescuing some bird from a nasty person in a cave to the north... FF1, anyone?

Haven't even made my way north yet. Grinding down south of the town. /smirk

woot07

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SixtySixHundred said:
woot07 said:
SixtySixHundred said:

Yeah, he does. Beat him easily by using 'boost' then you can use spells with your 2nd character.

oh ok. thnx for info

Colin_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SixtySixHundred said:
woot07 said:
SixtySixHundred said:

where did you get the 2nd char?

D

Deleted User

Potions...dont.....stack.......
frown.gif

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Colin_ said:
SixtySixHundred said:
woot07 said:
SixtySixHundred said:

where did you get the 2nd char?
That's what I'm wondering about, too.
frown.gif

reilina

just a neophyte...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
using wood r4 1.14 (m3 simply)

been playing for almost an hour no problems so far.
i am fan of akihiko yoshida so this game art is superb.

i used this on google Final_Fantasy_The_Four_Heroes_of_Light_NDS-VENOM bam 1st page.

D

Deleted-188346

This game, in my opinion, is pretty much a lesser version of Dragon Quest IX.
But that doesn't mean it's bad.
happy.gif
I'm really enjoying it still.

Chesskid1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i would recommend this game for players 14 or younger only in my opinion. game was made for kids in mind i believe and anyone older will get bored very fast as they've done this stuff a ton of other times in other rpg games.

the first thing in the game you have to do is become a grown up, lol, then the next thing you do is a generic fantasy quest you do in every E for everyone RPG.
dry.gif

D

Deleted-188346

Chesskid1 said:
i would recommend this game for players 14 or younger only in my opinion. game was made for kids in mind i believe and anyone older will get bored very fast.
I disagree.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Steams valued at 300b