Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
malverns said:
a similar method of this works with SNES games too

anyone got the link?

SNES are much easier, in fact I have around 70 PAL 60HZ snes wads with full customs, and have just finished adding the new compression to all 01.app and rom files which saves 20-30% on block usage
smile.gif

kanoeyes

Trophies
XP
Country
well its bad because its not out to the people like me but it is great news... thanks for the great job and lets wait for that software...
moogle.gif

stev418

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slimmmmmm said:
Games that hang, maybe some of them are due to video mode issues and this could lead to more compatability?

Just a thought.

so far only games newer the kirby 64 are freezing, i will look into later as im fixing all older ones now, newer n64 vc since kirby introduces romc and htmlc.arc files and im not sure what other changes but maybe i can fix. So far ive tried just having the rom uncompressed but that didnt help.

herculean1982

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
stev418 said:
QUOTE said:
Man pitty ive no clue what you are on about...lets hope some one converts all the pal stuff to 480p and ups em some where id do it if i knew how ive all the crappy pal versions........

0RANGECHiCKEN *cough* official *cough* soon

UPDATE: Just playing with mario golf atm, seems a problem, but i think it may be simple fix, hopefully something to do with the romc compression. I will have more of look at this later.
frown.gif

stev418

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
linkinworm said:
WiiBlaster said:
I never realized Pal users was having this Prob or is Both Nstc and Pal having this Prob?
its all games, if they aint optimized to run in 480p all you get is sound from your TV.

Actually the simplest way to get snes running 60hz on PAL wii is to use the NTSC wads and video patch the 01.app using wwpacker tools from alpha-0
wink.gif
they work 60hz without a problem like this

All my snes games i just repack using the 01.app from a '60hz only wad' such as super picross (actually using 01.app from secret of mana ntsc with video patch at the moment) for NES since the rom is embedded in 01.app the best you can do is inject into Ninja Gaiden as its the biggest 60hz only NES game (its 256kb rom)

NintendoLover64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
A-E-W-S-O-M-E thank you so much!!! i hate 50hz!

i hope i will be able to install it, for some reason i can't install nstc wads anymore
mad.gif

MajorFoley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
hmmm would this stop distortion? im trying to get the jap wad of paper mario working on my pal wii, when i try to run it after using free the wad the audio is distorted to hell

stev418

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: oh shiz something could be happening