Gaming First DSi-only game!

flusflus89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah... Nintendo better think carefully about these "DSi" only titles. I got a DS Lite and I'm sticking with it. If it turns out to be a bad acquisition then they can shove DS 2 up their asses next year, I'm going Sony.

I bet it didn't even cross the mind of those morons bragging about DSi only titles that the very concept of the DSi is a f***ing scam. Yeah sure! Cram 2 VERY crappy cams in the handheld and make the touch screen bigger although KEEPING THE SAME RESOLUTION and spill it in the stores so the clows will buy the same s*** again. Goog going!

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ether2802 said:
outgum said:
Hmmm... System Flaw?
I THINK the name of the game just describes a DSi in general

Maybe it is an invitation for Bushing to create an exploit..!!
biggrin.gif

That would be absolutely hilarious of there was an exploit in that game that made the DSi hackable.

Shinryuji

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
flusflus89 said:
Yeah... Nintendo better think carefully about these "DSi" only titles. I got a DS Lite and I'm sticking with it. If it turns out to be a bad acquisition then they can shove DS 2 up their asses next year, I'm going Sony.

I bet it didn't even cross the mind of those morons bragging about DSi only titles that the very concept of the DSi is a f***ing scam. Yeah sure! Cram 2 VERY crappy cams in the handheld and make the touch screen bigger although KEEPING THE SAME RESOLUTION and spill it in the stores so the clows will buy the same s*** again. Goog going!

So, SO agreed. My DSL is staying in my pocket, whereI like it. And where I can play on it easily.
DSi? No thanks
dry.gif

shackol101

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
DSi will vanished the same as the NDS because A powerful
NDS w/ Nvidia tegra powerchip will be announce in tokyo gameshow 2010!
10X more powerful than the DSi and 2X powerful than PSP!

Islay

Trophies
XP
Country
shackol101 said:
DSi will vanished the same as the NDS because A powerful
NDS w/ Nvidia tegra powerchip will be announce in tokyo gameshow 2010!
10X more powerful than the DSi and 2X powerful than PSP!

Its an arm 11 Duel core, it may not be 10x, if u got the specs, I would like to see em.

p.s: if it is that powerful, then half it cores will be used for a fancy mode or AP, as is the nintendy way.

steirina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
System Flaw just sounds.. weird, to be honest. Actually, it strikes me as one of those nameless games that people forget about as soon as they've been released.
I'd be more interested if they did an English release of Monster Hunters and heralded it as the "first DSi-exclusive game", along with its Japanese version. It would set a relatively acceptable precedent at the very least. I mean, if that's going to be the first English DSi-exclusive game, I don't think I'd expect aught remarkable for DSi-exclusives in the future.

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sarvesh50 said:
DSI=The Baddest thing that is made in history for gamers.

Your spelling is also the "baddest" thing in the history.

DSi isn't bad and it actually is really awesome. I have BOTH a DSlite and a DSi. DSi is better.
Just because you don't have it, doesn't mean it's bad.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
flusflus89 said:

and SD card slot, better menu (wait.....a menu, does the NDSL has one..??
wtf.gif
) the abbility to run and buy DSiWare, official Web Browser, apps for coming, RESET without turning OFF and then ON (just push one button) better sound.......and I think that is about it....!!
biggrin.gif

herbal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
flusflus89 said:

Yes, maybe you should go Sony. Sony would never ever do anything like that, you are so right. The PSPGo is so much better than the regular PSP and the PS3 Slim is very much better than the "fat" PS3.
Well...yeah...go Sony, they would never put out new hardware revisions every year, would they?! ;-)

PS: I own a PSP and a DSI (besides my DSL) and I am happy with both (/all the three), but having to read comments like the above one is a bit too much.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
herbal said:
flusflus89 said:

Yes, maybe you should go Sony. Sony would never ever do anything like that, you are so right. The PSPGo is so much better than the regular PSP and the PS3 Slim is very much better than the "fat" PS3.

But there aren't PSPGo and PS3 Slim only games, which is where your argument falls flat.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
flusflus89 said:
I'm sure Nintendo is terrified of the prospect of losing your support.

rolleyes.gif

Yes, the DSi is a scam and DSi-only titles are fail, just like the GameBoy Color was a scam and GBC exclusive titles were crap and the worst move in Nintendo's history. GBC deserved to fail the way it did. [/sarcasm]

herbal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Law said:
herbal said:
flusflus89 said:

But there aren't PSPGo and PS3 Slim only games, which is where your argument falls flat.

But there are PSP games that won't even work on PSP(Go). ;-)
What about those PSP owners who bought a lot of games on UMD? If you had an old DS you could at least play all your games on the DSL and you still can play them on DSi, the same is not the case with PSP and PSPGo. UMDs can no longer be used with the new PSPGo, so you cannot use the games you own for this system with the "new" PSP even though it is pretty much the same hardware whereas the DSi has at least one new feature (camera) that can provide new gameplay concepts (simply not possible on the DSL) which really should be used in games in my opinion.

Besides that, Sony pushes out new hardware revisions with minor (slim) or major (microphone) improvements even more often then Nintendo ever did (at least as far as I can remember, correct me if I am wrong).

By the way, after nearly 5 years of Nintendo DS it is completely OK to produce a new hardware with new features and to sell games that make use of it. If some games are exclusive to that hardware then why not? Of course these new games will mostly make use of the DSi-camera so if people would like to have portable Eye-Toy-like games, then they can go and buy a DSi. If they don't like the concept of games that are controlled by using a camera, then they won't need the DSi and those games that are exclusively built to use its features. But then they don't need to complain that the mentioned games won't work on their DS(L).

Of course maybe Nintendo could have sold an optional camera for DSL-owners, that would have been a possibility...but maybe they didn't (/don't) do that for the same reason as they didn't sell a remote-like motion controller for the Gamecube and released the Wii instead (which is pretty much the same)...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3