Hacking Flash Nand from wii to another?

DarkLG

Wow One Shiny Ribbon!!!!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the title says it all..Has anyone flashed the nand of one wii to another wii?Is it possible or not?Has anyone tried it?

DarkLG

Wow One Shiny Ribbon!!!!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just read some say yes some say no.I was told by crediar(preloader and freedom maker) that it is possible but I wanted to know if anyone has tried it lol?

EtherealX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's possible if you can get the Wii key from your cousin's Wii (via a method I wont go into here, try google) and then do some massive coding to put it into your NAND backup so its registering as his Wii key. You will brick your cousin's Wii by just using yours on his without modifications. Speaking from experience, its very risky to swap NANDs between consoles, and recoding the nand file is very tedious. If you have a lot of coding experience, sure -- if not, then just spend the few minutes and set his up.

DarkLG

Wow One Shiny Ribbon!!!!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey pm me the method because I sreiously don't know since the wii is low level it won't run any homebrew or stuff so I can't dump the keys via Bushings program.

EtherealX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you can't use zyzzy to get the key, then you might as well give up -- especially if you're asking me to PM how to decrypt a NAND to put a new key in it. It's not something a few lines of text can explain.

But seriously, how is doing this any quicker or easier than just bombing his Wii and setting it up? It takes all of what.. 30 mins tops waiting on network installations? It will take you much longer to decrypt a NAND and re-encrypt it assuming you even know how to read hex.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
true that man, why risk making a small coding mistake that can brick a wii beyond recovery?

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Bushing actually provide a kind of service to do this.

www.bootmii.org he tell you about it, maybe he have an idea?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.forbes.com/sites/caileygleeson/2024/05/29/walgreens-joins-target-amazon-walmart-in-an...