Homebrew Fsgetmountsource failed / Wii U can read SD card / Exact SD card used to modify other Wii U

a_username

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the titles says, I'm getting the fsgetmountsource failed error when I try to access homebrew through the internet. I tried different exploit websites as well, no luck. Turn off, re-insert, repeat several times and still getting the error.

I successfully modified my Wii U and I am having trouble with this one. I am using the exact SD card I used for my own Wii U and even tried the SD card on my own system with success, so I am positive the SD card isn't the problem.

The Wii U in question is up to date (5.5.3) and internet connected and I even checked vWii to see if the SD card slot was the issue but it reads it perfectly fine.

I tried two other SD cards (formatted to FAT32 of course) with no avail. I even tried using Panasonic SD card formatter and then guiformat on the cards and still nothing. The same cards did work on my Wii U though.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem might be? I'm almost positive it's a some kind of physical issue with the SD card slot but I just wanted to ask before I gave up. Think it's worth the effort to open her up and try a quick cleaning?

P.S: Hello from a long time lurker! Love your guy's work, thank you all SO MUCH for everything you do. I finally upgraded to Wii U from Wii and am having a blast! Even got a DS lite with R4 going recently!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://doublepulsar.com/recall-stealing-everything-youve-ever-typed-or-viewed-on-your-own-window...