machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MFDC12 said:
epicCreations.org said:
Parks and Recreation is awesome. Basically the only show I look forward to now, other than the new episodes of DBZKai >_>

yeah, i think parks and rec is one of the funniest shows on tv right now. my favorite day of the week is thursday now because parks and rec haha (which also starts back up tomorrow
biggrin.gif
)
That's my case too, though I anticipate the show that comes on right before Parks and Rec.

foxgrey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
plus 1 for

whose line is it anyway
older seasons of scrubs
tosh.0
family guy

Keep the suggestions coming though, I've got a list of things to check out from reading this thread lol

epicCreations.or

Trophies
Website
whalecakes.com
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
MFDC12 said:
epicCreations.org said:
Parks and Recreation is awesome. Basically the only show I look forward to now, other than the new episodes of DBZKai >_>

yeah, i think parks and rec is one of the funniest shows on tv right now. my favorite day of the week is thursday now because parks and rec haha (which also starts back up tomorrow
biggrin.gif
)
That's my case too, though I anticipate the show that comes on right before Parks and Rec.
What show is that? Community? The Office?
unsure.gif

MFDC12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
epicCreations.org said:
machomuu said:
MFDC12 said:
epicCreations.org said:

biggrin.gif
)
What show is that? Community? The Office?
unsure.gif

Technically The Office comes on right before it (speaking of which I've been watching the last 5 minutes or so every time since P&R season started to air, and man The Office isn't funny anymore, but I suppose I can't judge from watching the last 5 minutes of 10 or so eps) - I think Community starts at 8. Could be wrong, though.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't be arsed to check but has anyone said Whose line yet? Cause thats what I'm going with...

Funny ass improv shows ftw

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh