masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It seems there is somebody using German who tries to fake new software hack called "FuzeHax" which would use Fuze4 to inject hbmenu to save.

His video was removed after his description was criticized (It was showing total lack of understanding how Switch OS works).

He tried to prove that his Switch is not running CFW by showing Settings SW. Though few days ago there was also a question on ReSwitched from somebody using German how to edit this text in Atmosphere code. So it's not an issue to do that.

He also tried to ensure that no other controller was connected so R is not pressed to run hbmenu. This can be changed and before catching up this detail and trying to watch video again to figure out trick, it was removed. I saw somebody in comment section was not convinced with what was showed in controller settings and asked for something, but we will see if something will be uploaded.

Embed from Discord before it was removed
Screenshot_2023-02-11-18-52-09-075-edit_com.discord.jpg

Last edited by masagrator,

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Had the video cached on my computer so re-uploaded it on streamable if anyone wanted to see it in action.

Yeah, so it's possible to set that (not) pressing constantly "A" runs game while otherwise it runs homebrew. In both cases he didn't move his finger from A until app booted, so it's a possibility.

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, so it's possible to set that (not) pressing constantly "A" runs game while otherwise it runs homebrew. In both cases he didn't move his finger from A until app booted, so it's a possibility.
I don’t think he moved his finger on purpose because if he stopped holding A

we would all see his mod menu!!!

/s

M7L7NK7

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
Yeah that slight glitch when the hbmenu loads is when you use title redirection, a forwader or album doesn't do that.. so you're right

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That did come from Google lol
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    google again
    Heres one
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Okay then I could've been looking at wrong charts it happens
    2023 ps5 was outselling xbox by nearly 3:1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But still Xbox is doing well
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Certainly not dying
    Sure, xbox has sold better in some months. But PS5 has annihilated the Xbox in total sales
    I have both so it doesnt really matter to me who sells more.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I predict with more titles coming to Gamepass people will buy more Xbox consoles if they don't already have one
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll see hey cod is on Gamepass and go that route
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i mean, if my laptop will be good enough for it, then i might get gamepass to try bo6, not gonna put $70 into it until i know whether or not it's worth
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @SylverReZ 1. lmao 2. meta quests are the renamed oculus quests 3. "I hate Super Monkey Ball"
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah just gamestream it if it's that bad
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Make sure you get Gamepass Ultimate version tho, that lets you cloud stream games
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Good morning
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good morning
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One good thing cod got right is transferring profiles through same accounts if coming from other devices
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gonna be playing jedi survivor
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That does look pretty good. I'm looking forward to Indy and Perfect Dark.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @cearp, Morning
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @SylverReZ - trying to like your greeting but chat is being weird. I give up
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How dare we live without like buttons
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: How dare we live without like buttons