Hacking Gamecube discs suddelny don't work.

mariobros1

OP
Trophies
Website
mariouniverse.co.cc
XP
Country
The wii has been able to play GCN games before and all of a sudden it freezes on trying to launch any of them, No its not the disc drive at fault as this has suddenly happened to another wii...

I've been using one of the beta neogamma-9 revisions (v44) and its getting stuck at the "Launching game" or "Booting MIOS".

I've tried using different MIOS versions to see if they can fix it but no luck, Tried downgrading MIOS to version 4 but get some error ret.

I don't know what to do about it at this point and I would really appreciate some help.

mariobros1

OP
Trophies
Website
mariouniverse.co.cc
XP
Country
Just tried it, Yet the damn thing still gets stuck at "booting MIOS".

EDIT: The weird thing is, It was all working a while ago and between then and now I have done no modifications/installed anything,
Its as if the wii was somehow updated partially/had a stub ios put in place... But fuck knows how that may have happened.
(This has somehow effected 2 wiis now)

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If you get into NeoGamma's internal GC loader, then it shouldn't be a problem of your MIOS. Maybe you installed another cIOS? Which cIOS do you use? Which cMIOS? I recommend using cIOS56rev20 or cIOS37rev19 + the cMIOS from the NeoGamma R9 beta thread(seems to be the most stable, no other advantages).

Very important: Are you able to play any games from disc now? Any retail gamecube discs?

mariobros1

OP
Trophies
Website
mariouniverse.co.cc
XP
Country
Launching a retail GCN game from neogamma 9 failed,
Launching it from the disc channel worked though.

I'm running IOS 249 (v14) the one I originally installed using the stickied easy mod guide.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqydVNaLR1w