Gaming Games like Kingdom Hearts

felixsrg

Temp's Ghost
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi, I played Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and loved it, mostly for the camera, I was wondering other rpgs with this camera view.

I know there are Phantasy Star 0 and Dragon Quest Monster Joker but was looking for others and thanks.

P.S: sorry if this already exist, I searched but not found anything like this.

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that's pretty much all of them..But if you find any I would be very interested to know what they are
smile.gif

P.S. Two things actually, 1. Pleas fix "PD" to P.S., sorry I'm weird like that
tongue.gif
. 2. I think you could try the Japanese game Kaijuu Busters, but I don't know much about it.

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Guild, Thanks for mentioning Element Hunters O knew I was forgetting one..for aome reason I have abunch of Japanese ROMs I can't play lying around..

@Felix, I wish you luck in your search! Please tell me if you find anything in English.

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Soma Bringer and FF:CC do not have free 3D cameras, which is what the OP is looking for. That said the aforementioned games are excellent, and should be considered required playing for RPG fans.

xtreme1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i define kingdom hearts as an action rpg so i gotta recommend tales of innocence which is almost completely translated. many blessings upon absolute zero

macgeek417

妁眼のシャナ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time is awesome. When you beat tht a few times, Final Fanasy Cyrstal Chronicles: Ring of Fates is also pretty good.

felixsrg

Temp's Ghost
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I'm afraid there is'nt so much games like this, anyway, Waiting for the Tales of Innocense translation, maybe is not a 3D camera but I love the Tales of series.

Knowing this, the DS needs more games in 3D camera.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3