Gaming games like march of minis ?

dodol

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there any games like Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis ?
other than Mini-lands Mayhem, Minis march again of course

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If it's about the core, go get Donkey Kong for GB (if those mini Marios aren't important for your decision).

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
"like" is a funny word in this instance.... obviously I have to say lemmings but that is a given really.

The march of the minis games have all sorts of elements people find enjoyable and that means everything from lode runner to braid to the crazy castle series will end up being mentions if you do not restrict it a bit. Though those three games/franchises are a good bet.

Redhorse

Warehouse 13 Curator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These are a bit of a stretch but if you like MvDK, check out 'Exit DS' released over seas, Ivy Kiwi' or maybe Rooms The Mina Building. These are fav.s f mine vaguely similar in goal 'get yer guy to the end' and you do that by changing the how... oh yeah and try out DUYU Mania , it's a MvDK like clone, at first seems easier but you get higher points for using less items... more challenging than first appears. I could always add Scribblenauts to that list I guess...

Before you dismiss any I'm suggesting, unless you've played or heard of them, I urge you to give each a try. I felt they were better than the sum of the chatter about them on the net...

Same with the following, but you're making 'Rube Goldberg' Contraptions, if you know what those are...if you're old enough to know who he was... google it..

I enjoyed the above with a generally similar feel, , in all [the above] cases you get your character to the end by various means. In the below ones you get your objects to the end, by various means.

All puzzle like just as with MvDK.

NOTE: So many, many great games never got thier due time in the spot life of the DS's short life.

If the tinkering is your thing, and you're ok with getting specific objects to the goal instead of mini's, try out vaguely similar (and still fun to me..) Mechanic Master 1 &2, Crazy Machines 2 (I guess there was a 1 also)..., Logic Machines' there wer eone or two more but few were released in the US. There were one or two alien topic'ed ones as well.
I hope this helps or at least adds to your quest.

dodol

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks all for the suggestion.
BTW Lemmings = ported right ? no official lemmings game right ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yup, nuh its really just Trump followers