CreX

OP
Trophies
Website
backloggery.com
XP
Country
Hello!

I'm totally border here at work and found this blog section. Altso it seems this will be my 100th post!
laugh.gif
If it does count as a post?
unsure.gif

Anyway... last week I purchased both HotD:Overkill and Deadly Creatures. Me and my GF have enjoyed Overkill alot. She actually did beat the highest score by Agent G first of us, with 100% accuracy and goregasm from the very beginning til the boss atleast.
I did beat her score, but with lower accuracy tho. But damn this game was short! And too easy. You get the shotgun almost straight away and you don't need another weapon.. thats too bad.
wacko.gif

But the game is alot of fun if you compete in getting high scores after you played through the AWESOME story! A bit cheesy and a bit Overkill, but hey.. it's Grindhouse theme.
yay.gif

I picked up Deadly Creatures most since I want to support "good software" for the Wii. But man... I knew that the game would be pretty nice, but I'm really stunned of how fun it is to play. I'm an exploration freak.. and crawling around, exploring every inch of the world in Deadly Creatures is a blast for me! I'm at chapter 5 now, taking it slow since I don't want to rush the experience.
tongue.gif

Since the last two weeks I'm really trying to spend more time playing DS as well. After picking up CycloDS I almost lost interest in it. Because suddenly I had like 30 titles to try and play.. ending up playing each game like 5 minutes. But now I've come to my senses and I really force my self to play ONE game til the end. Atm I'm playing The World Ends With You and I'm really enjoying it. As many others before me have said: Awesome game!

btw, I would like to recommend Moon for the DS. I finished it last weekend, great game. A bit repetitive at times.. but when the experience is over you will crave for more!

cya next time,
CreX

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was looking at moon and I was kinda iffy but i've heard now 3 recommendations for it and I think I may just cave
smile.gif

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
saxamo said:
I was looking at moon and I was kinda iffy but i've heard now 3 recommendations for it and I think I may just cave
smile.gif
Yeah... I was really iffy about it, but I just played for a little while and liked it. I still need to go back and beat it, considering I'm on the last level.

CreX

OP
Trophies
Website
backloggery.com
XP
Country
cupajoe said:
saxamo said:
smile.gif
Yeah... I was really iffy about it, but I just played for a little while and liked it. I still need to go back and beat it, considering I'm on the last level.
Do it!
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz: some of the best selling games on the switch are wii u ports (that are priced way too high like...